Tomorrow nailed down: What should be the next product category for OnePlus?

1. yash00012
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2021

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 23, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 23, 2021 :
    There's no market for touchscreen TVs currently because of the limited users who would spend extra money for having something which they can control from remote rather than getting up and controlling the TV by touch

3. Gor.V
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2021

Gor.V , Apr 23, 2021 :
    I understand what you mean and I'm aware of that. However there are situations where a touch TV is highly convenient, like during in-house presentations. A more business oriented case ofcourse. It could help if one misplaced remote especially at work. Home based TVs better off just as they are currently

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  4. Rcoupe_XBM
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2021

Rcoupe_XBM , Apr 23, 2021 :
    For me i wish a Premium SOUND soundbar for computer monitors (for now market has only few options like RAZER or JBL), or mini HIFI system like (naim unity or Cambridge Audio EVO)... BUT im not having problem paying TOP monney if product has realy high qulity sound. Oneplus can also tackle on-ear headphones with better sound and 5.x bluetooth;)

5. Abhimeharwal
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021

Abhimeharwal , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Smart shoes that track your steps get paired with OnePlus band or watch and improve the tracking activities. And even give you feedback on the music you are playing. Like vibrations and bass to make your music and workout sessions more lively.

6. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 23, 2021

Cheetosdust , Apr 23, 2021 :
    But not just any pen. Why? Because OnePlus Pen is a smart pen. Always. :D:eek:

Even the new Garmin, the Garmin Venu 2, looks really good. Expensive, but very nice. :)

7. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2021

vinay11singh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Oneplus should develop an operating system like ios that can work on phone's, tvs, watch, laptop etc. That will create an ecosystem like apple. The thing that no one can beat apple is just because of ios.

8. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2021

9. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 23, 2021

derLenno , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Please no. Windows laptops's aren't any good and the tablet side of Android is not too much of a joy either...

The idea of a fridge is cool. Fancy looks, imagine it formed after the phone's retail boxes, painted in OnePlus red! With a big "FRIDGE" written on the side, OnePlus style. Industrial design dream. No 5G icon tho.

Cheetosdust and Dresa91 like this.
  10. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 23, 2021

the_o2 , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Pen is more powerful than smartphones that's why :cool:

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 23, 2021

Cheetosdust , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Connected to your OnePlus smartphone so it can let you know when you are running out of stuff. And with cameras inside, so you can check on it from the palm of your hand. :p

Helder_DAlmeida, derLenno and Dresa91 like this.
  12. KaranFafat
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2021

KaranFafat , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Maybe it's time to launch one single phone in a year so that all of the previous phones including new one gets proper updates and support.

13. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 23, 2021

derLenno , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Just need to check whether my girlfriend is stealing my precious apple juice or whether the stealing leprechauns she's talking about are real

Cheetosdust likes this.
  14. Jean Gordon
    Eclair Apr 23, 2021

15. Sabbir A.
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021

16. stajni13
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2021

17. rhirne12
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021

18. Rajnish_Dhull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2021

Rajnish_Dhull , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Tablet pc - foldable

Lenovo started that.
    And i think next year we will see something from Apple too.
    And with M1 or M1x chip and foldable iPad with Mac OS + iPad OS fusion will be the end of laptops.

So, OP can work on it, may be Collab with some pc brand and design something unique and practical.

19. Jittiphat
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021