[Submitted] Too many bugs on OnePlus Nord (Bluetooth connectivity issues )

1. itspradeepmishra
    Eclair Nov 11, 2020

itspradeepmishra , Nov 11, 2020 :
    Title Too many bugs on OnePlus Nord (Bluetooth connectivity issues )
    Device Nord Software Version O2 Stable 201023
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Dear OnePlus Nord team, I don't know what is happening and what OnePlus is trying to do. Every update brings new problems. Bugs ....bugs and bugs!! Now many users are facing bluetooth connectivity issues on Nord. There was a time where i was not facing a single issue with OnePlus devices now I'm spending most of the times on OnePlus community forum for complaint and suggestions. Please don't ignore it and try to release next stable update for nord which fixes all major issues and if not atleast fix bluetooth connectivity and battery draining issue.
    Any other comments
    Dear OnePlus Nord team,

I don't know what is happening and what OnePlus is trying to do. Every update brings new problems. Bugs ....bugs and bugs!! Now many users are facing bluetooth connectivity issues on Nord. There was a time where i was not facing a single issue with OnePlus devices now I'm spending most of the times on OnePlus community forum for complaint and suggestions. Please don't ignore it and try to release next stable update for nord which fixes all major issues and if not atleast fix bluetooth connectivity and battery draining issue.

2. L1602965694420
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2020

L1602965694420 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 14, 2020 :
    I agree with you they don't provide a 3.5mm headphone jack and Bluetooth connectivity is poorest if all the devices I have used till now. This is my first OnePlus ownership but in Bluetooth department there are many bugs

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020

DB@mol likes this.
  3. EibalSeiby
    Donut Nov 15, 2020

DB@mol likes this.
  4. rushmeag
    Donut Nov 27, 2020

6. rushmeag
    Donut Dec 1, 2020

EibalSeiby likes this.
  7. rushmeag
    Donut Dec 1, 2020

rushmeag , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Details about 1+ Bluetooth connectivity issues

1. Conneted with Bose SoundTouch , while playing song, voice is breaks after every 10 secs.

2. Connected with Jabra 75t, if not in use it randomly gets disconnected and gets connected back.

3. Connected with Jabra 75t, dail a number, though Bluetooth is connected, it randomly gets disconnected just before call goes.

Such elementary issues in blue tooth connectivity should be taken seriously and fixed ASAP or 1+ brand credibility will be lost ..

DB@mol likes this.
  8. NiravKacha
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2020

NiravKacha , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Same here...I have used OnePlus 2 that was awesome phone but this time with OnePlus Nord they lost trust of people with Quality. with too many complaints they has not yet solve this issues. I request OnePlus team to look into this at the earliest.

9. Q1577503764179
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2020

Q1577503764179 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 14, 2020 :
    Similar issues with me, I have tried atleast 3 different Bluetooth headphone including OnePlus buds. They just randomly disconnect and sometimes automatically reconnect but other times you just can't reconnect them unless you restart the phone

DB@mol likes this.
  10. Kornar
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2020

Kornar , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 30, 2020 :
    I also have permanent problems with various Bluetooth codecs. I first thought my headphones were defective, but after testing various headphones with different codecs (AAC, aptX, aptX HD,...) and on several devices, I can confirm that the OnePlus Nord has a problem with the Bluetooth codecs, especially AAC. The only way to achieve a reasonably stable connection is to establish the connection via SBC only. However, this is not acceptable in the long run, as I can't connect any of my headphones with decent audio this way.
    If the problem is not solved, I will be forced to return the phone even months after purchase.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020

DB@mol likes this.
  11. L1602965694420
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2021