too much battery drain after last update via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue

1. rits17
    Eclair Feb 27, 2020

rits17 , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 27, 2020 :
    I am also facing the same issue. Rather I have faced this issue always irrespective of any software update and for any version of oxygen OS.
    Also, whether it's a 60 Hz display one plus series phones or 90 Hz display one plus series phones, battery draining has always been an issue for all one plus model phones.

But rest all hardware and software features are exceptional barring the battery life.

san7077 likes this.
  2. Huigiebaby
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2020

Huigiebaby , Feb 27, 2020 :
    I think all the notifications we get since this update are not helping to save energy...

3. Sheppards
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2020

4. Sheppards
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2020

Sheppards , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 27, 2020 :
    Never had ANY issue with battery ever. you'll have to do some troubleshooting yourself, this is not a general issue.

android is quite verbose to tell you what drains battery you know. It's easy to check app usage, and see what's happening

5. PurePower
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2020

PurePower , Feb 27, 2020 :
    I find that resetting wifi, mobile and Bluetooth settings restores my battery drain issue. I've done this with the last 3 updates to resolves my battery drain post update.

colaboy likes this.
  6. colaboy
    Gingerbread Feb 28, 2020

colaboy , Feb 28, 2020 :
    thank you for finding that out. personally I have no issue with mine, but since that work for you, it will work for some of us here.

thank you for the good dig.

PurePower likes this.