[Tool] JOxygenOS Installer - Flawlessly clean install OxygenOS & COS12

1. OM3GA67
    Donut Apr 8, 2015

OM3GA67 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    yes but having the option to chose is always better, isnt that why we have android phones? for the option to do something that isn't the same as everyone else :p

2. sam_muniz83
    Froyo Apr 8, 2015

sam_muniz83 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    OK. I gave up trying to do it on my work computer because I couldn't figure out how to disable adb, so I did it on my iMac at home running Yosemite. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much!!!

Jamesst20 likes this.
  3. sathish1_it
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

sathish1_it , Apr 8, 2015 :
    No Luck I have installed as well. at the end it says all done!
    But still it it is in twrp and tool says device disconnected.
    Is there anyway that i could install with fastboot recovery command

4. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Hi,

Would you agree to let me see what is wrong by letting me assist you by Teamviewer? You can download it for free, install it and PM me your ID & Password. This will let me see your computer screen and also assist it

5. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Apr 8, 2015

TeamValor91 and Jamesst20 like this.
  6. Rahultimate
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

Rahultimate , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Hello,
    First off, thank you for the great tool.
    However, I cannot get the tool to open. It says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

I already downloaded a lot of .dlls and reinstalled my .NET framework. Not sure how to fix this. Please help

7. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2015

Hi,

this application doesn't require the .NET framework, it is built in C++. Try installing 32 bits of this : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

8. alakyr
    Froyo Apr 8, 2015

alakyr , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Hello @Jamesst20
    It's from Monday that I'm trying to find out why I can't flash the Oxygen without the "Activating cellular services" problem...
    Now I tried your installer and finally everything works...I'm wondering what your installer does...in particular after the sideload of the rom, it asks to start the sideload again but it's too fast to see what it does...

It's a secret or can you help me to find out? =P

PS. is there a way to keep the bootloader unlocked?

Jamesst20 likes this.
  9. Rahultimate
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

Rahultimate , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Thanks for the quick response. The tool now opens and works fine I think, and I went through the steps and it said "OxygenOS installation done. Please reboot" The problem is, my phone is still running Cryanogen 11

10. rpwillie
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

rpwillie , Apr 8, 2015 :
    WOW! Thanks :) I planned to install Oxygen later this week - but your tool just made it so simple....

I'm glad that I can run stock Android - I've come from a Nexus... I don't really like Cyanogen. This is great :) and the ability to close all apps with one click is also a nice addition.

Jamesst20 likes this.
  11. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2015

Please, try the tool again or check your drivers

12. rpwillie
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  13. neviusnc
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

neviusnc , Apr 9, 2015 :
    This worked perfectly, thank you very much

Jamesst20 likes this.
  14. ny152
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  15. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Hehe well the second sideloading part is where the Bootloader gets locked and the tamper bit reset.

Tamper bit is being flagged when the Bootloader gets unlocked and this is what locks the warranty on most phone (doesn't in OnePlus One case though) but anyway I reset it so the device appears to have never ever been unlocked :)

16. joel_3114
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  17. alakyr
    Froyo Apr 9, 2015

alakyr , Apr 9, 2015 :
    I see...about the first sideload? you do something particular? flashing the zip from the internal memory and even from an usb otg cause problem to me like wrote above...trying to sideload it dont work cause adb version...only your installer works!

18. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

It's odd because the tool does use the sideloading features ;) Looks like your drivers were broken before :)

19. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

[NEW ] One click driver installer released ! See first post ! No need to mess with PDANet anymore !

20. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

Joey_all_the_way , Apr 9, 2015 :
    TWRP will load for me but then the tool wont recognize my device and help me with the next step. Help Please.