[Tool] JOxygenOS Installer - Flawlessly clean install OxygenOS & COS12

1. abid naeem
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

abid naeem , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Thank you very much for the much needed tool for all those people who are worried to brick the phone. it worked perfectly for me . once again thank you. Stay blessed .

Jamesst20 likes this.
  2. hitesh.santani
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

hitesh.santani , Apr 9, 2015 :
    I was installing OxygenOs with this tool and my OPO got stuck in Fastboot Mode. Please help !!
    What should I do now?

3. labrat
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  4. sarkawt909
    Froyo Apr 9, 2015

sarkawt909 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    What about mount usb ? From recovery mount

5. theanimal
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

theanimal , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Hello everyone.

The following is the problem:

TWRP within the next ADB Sideload than welcome:

[​IMG]

Please HELP Me. THX!!

6. benzizi1234
    Donut Apr 9, 2015

7. shrisha udupa
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  8. boggogo
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

boggogo , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Thank you for your work. I was expecting some kind of application from OnePlus to help the users to intall their ROM,but that never happened. That would have been so much easier for a lot of people who do not know much about flashing and rooting. Shame on them, really! Thank you for your application again, I will surely try it, but not with OxygenOS. Keep up the good work and I am sure that if you continue to refine the application, it will become pretty famous around here :)

Jamesst20 likes this.
  9. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 9, 2015 :

Both of you need to install the drivers and try again. See first post it was all written x)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015

10. theanimal
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  11. Supahotabi
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  12. pritam mandal
    Donut Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  13. carl2210
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

carl2210 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Hi James here is some feedback. Worked good for me and my wife phones using OSX version Yosemite.
    Suggestion maybe in the instructions when TWRP wants to sideload to add follow instructions. On both phones had to disconnect and close tool and reconnect and repeat. On wife phone I decide to go the fastboot way instead normal. The tool hung up asking to re sideload TWRP again, while the phone said the device is not rooted you want to install SuperSu. I said no then allowed to reboot, and all normal with install. However tool still stuck on wanted you to re-sideload TWRP.
    All in all great tool. Thanks.

14. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Hi,

I am not sure to understand. But you can press the back buttons instead of clicking rebooting after a sideload

15. optur2002
    Froyo Apr 9, 2015

optur2002 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Others who got the Cyanogen recovery after this installation? Everything works fine but wondering why its recovery hasn't change.. :)

16. kennyranking
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

kennyranking , Apr 9, 2015 :
    i dont ealyy know. i just tried it 4 times and the last time it worked
    i wiped everything the first time, so u need to go tru the inititial CM11 setup (pre skip skip skip)
    go back into settings - about phone - keep clicking on build nr till u get developers message
    go back to settings - click developers option - enable usb debugging

and try again :p

Jamesst20 likes this.
  17. Dewen
    Eclair Apr 9, 2015

Dewen , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Maybe but someone might make a video for installation for better understanding.
    Agreed Sir James did a really great job .
    I know this tool is introduced already to make OxygenOS installation easy , but a video would be nice .

18. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

I have nothing to record my phone sadly and most people won't be able to understand me as english isn't my native language

19. ReRunRod
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

20. sumanisrocky
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2015

sumanisrocky , Apr 9, 2015 :
    hey i encountered a problem....while following the procedure teamwin screen appeared and i went for reboot and then its showing that there's no OS installed and wenevr i switch on my phone only "Oneplus one logo" comes dats it nthing else appears for hrs long.......plzzz help me out......help me as soon as possible....cant understand what to do :(

if i continue to follow the same procedure for multiple times phne stucks with oneplus one logo and tool with booting twrp and status device connected in fastbootmode

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015