[Tool] JOxygenOS Installer - Flawlessly clean install OxygenOS & COS12

1. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

themanuelperson , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Well I installed the driver a bunch of times and plugged the phone with the OEM opo cable, still says disconnected (windows 8.1) also is there a way to not relock the bootloader?

2. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    Hi,

Can you please share a screenshot from the Device Manager (Control Panel (don't sort by category) --> System --> Device Manager)
    And also a screenshot of both drivers install summary?

Did you disconnect and reconnect your phone after having installed drivers?

Are you running 32 bits or 64 bits?

Thanks you

3. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

http://gyazo.com/39cb7450bf191c2ecc0bd3beaeef70dc

http://gyazo.com/e57967cc4a1b3d51a2360f0f9670f57a

Running 64-bit, let me know if those screenshots tell you everything you need to know!

4. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

According to the Device Manager, the phone is definitively not connected to the computer. If it was connected at the time of the screenshot, your usb port, usb cable or phone connector is dead or the PC is weird hehe :p

For the drivers screenshot, I am not interested into the Command Line window but the DPInst64.exe window at the end

5. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

Ok... well I see it appear as a drive and I can move files back and forth from the phone, so that's all working, actually now I see, It appear under portable devices, seems to be fine, no error.

http://gyazo.com/e86be826b1c761c568af2d0562af79c0

There's another driver that installed that you have to scroll down to see, but it installed just fine, only the one shown failed.

6. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Would you agree to let me assist you via teamviewer? If so, please pm me your ID and password. Teamviewer will let me see your computer screen and also assist

7. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

Well, maybe I should just do this manually to gain experience and to have an unlocked bootloader and root access. New to android but I have lots of computer experience

8. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

OK, I'll pm the details as soon as I have time to do this, can't right now

Jamesst20 likes this.
  9. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

scratchandsniff , Apr 9, 2015 :
    did everything you posted OP. Your installer is doing it's thing. If all goes well I'd like to repay you for your hard work and for helping me get OxygenOS on my phone (i'm a big noob in the android scene)

Do you have an amazon wishlist or something ?

10. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

But it would really help to have a screenshot of your Device manager while phone is connected

11. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Just noticed it's been stuck on "Booting TWRP..."

what do? @Jamesst20

12. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

I would be very thankful :) I don't make many wishlist to be honest since with computer programming courses, bills, etc I can't spend much but I do have PayPal :)

scratchandsniff likes this.
  13. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

It always happens when drivers are not correctly setup :) see first post there are some instructions about it ;)

14. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

I installed the drivers that you uploaded on android files. ALl installed except one but I got a message that said "do not worry if one did not install" with a smiley face on it :\

15. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Do you want me to check that via teamviewer :) ?

16. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

I spoke too soon. CLosed the tool. disconnected phone. opened the tool. I put my phone in Fastboot mode and connected it again. THIS time though, It's on Booting TWRP... but my phone is in Team Win recovery project window... what do I do? :|

17. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

The file manager on my computer popped up too. So the only file I see on my OPO is the "TWRPS file" file

18. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Team win recovery project = TWRP.

If the tool is stuck on 'booting twrp' and the phone is on it, it means Windows isn't seeing your phone right now, hence why the tool still think it hasn't booted twrp yet.

Can you please screenshot your Device Manager while it is connected in TWRP? Since you have installed drivers, it should reconize it. Sometimes Windows takes a minute before reconizing a 'new device'

19. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Here you go. The unrecognized driver is just a blutooth function of my motherboard that I don't care to install

Attached Files:

• one.png
      one.png
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:

20. themanuelperson
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

OK, as soon as I get home!

Jamesst20 likes this.