[Tool] JOxygenOS Installer - Flawlessly clean install OxygenOS & COS12

1. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Attached Files:

2. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 9, 2015 :
    And the device appears disconnected in JOxygen installer?

If so, try double clicking 'One' in device manager --> Update drivers --> Search on computer --> Choose within a list and select another driver

3. dapetkov
    Donut Apr 9, 2015

Jamesst20 likes this.
  4. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

scratchandsniff , Apr 9, 2015 :
    How do I choose a driver? It just shows me the folders and I clicked to include the sub folders too.

5. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Check at the bottom of the window, there is an option to select within a list instead of browsing to a folder :)

scratchandsniff likes this.
  6. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Alright I chose the only other option it showed me. Let me restart everything and try again

Jamesst20 likes this.
  7. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Now I got the swipe to deload message. before I even tried restarting. and the program is asking me to exit. what do I do then? :|

8. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2015

Nevermind. Sorry, I did say earlier I'm a noob. Should have clarified and said retarded. It's installing:)

Jamesst20 likes this.
  9. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2015

Yeah it is basically Windows fault because when a 'new device' on first time is connected, Windows kind of loose some packets . Fastboot, recovery, sideload, normal, are all different drivers and Windows will reconize the phone every single time as a new phone when it sees it for the first time

10. xadin
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2015

xadin , Apr 10, 2015 :
    This, like everything else I've tried, will not unlock my bootloader. I have tried unlocking my bootloader on WinXP/8.1/Linux/OSX and fastboot oem unlock will not unlock my bootloader, just reboots back into a bootloop.

I think I have a hardware issue and will know after Oneplus does their live session to try and fix it. Basically this phone is 1 month old with no modding or tweaking done to it. I picked it up at work to check my email and it was in a bootloop. I tried to get into stock recovery but it just goes back into a bootloop. I connected it to my Linux install and did a fastboot oem device-info and the device says tampered: true, Unlocked: false. I had never unlocked, locked, or used any of the mod tools on the device so I'm not sure why this happened.

Since then I've tried quite a few methods, including ColorOS which did seem to change my fastboot image and the Oneplus logo to red but it still won't unlock or boot into an OS. fastboot oem unlock just reboots the device.

You mentioned in your guide that this doesn't required an unlocked bootloader, I guess your tool just does a basic fastboot oem unlock?

11. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Yeah not required because it can unlock it and relock it. Maybe your device is fautly but I should be able to assist you and fix this. PM me and tomorrow night we can do it (Quebec City time in canada)

12. mgonza2182
    Donut Apr 10, 2015

mgonza2182 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Wow. Nice job man! I flashed it via twrp but this is going to help out so many people. That's awesome!

Jamesst20 likes this.
  13. scratchandsniff
    Honeycomb Apr 10, 2015

scratchandsniff , Apr 10, 2015 :

Hey man, thanks a whole bunch. I love this new look. It seems a lot faster. I left it installing while I went to see Furious 7 and this new OS feels a whole lot better already. Just need to put my music and comics in again and to fix my SIM card settings and I'm good to go. Thanks so much.

Jamesst20 likes this.
  14. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    I am glad I could help you! :)

15. mcrotolo
    Honeycomb Apr 10, 2015

mcrotolo , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Thanks. I'm thinking to try it.

16. nikhilmohan23
    Donut Apr 10, 2015

nikhilmohan23 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    I installed the flashable zip of the rom. but how to install the gapps now. do i need to drag and drop gapps zip??? can you elaborate please????

17. shelvin
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2015

shelvin , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Hi can i install Oxygen on my chinese version OPO running color os? thanks in advance

18. Jorge48197
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2015

19. talktome322
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2015

talktome322 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Hi, I just get one file from the link provided http://oneplus.net/oxygenos I cannot get the file for the tool. Could you please share.

20. JorgeFNL
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2015

JorgeFNL , Apr 10, 2015 :
    This worked like a charm for me on my mac! Very easy to install and everything works properly.
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to create this tool!

Jamesst20 likes this.