[Tool] JOxygenOS Installer - Flawlessly clean install OxygenOS & COS12

1. Jaxsky
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

Jaxsky , Apr 6, 2015 :
    No it just sat there in that Developer menu.............I am completely stuck now as I have turned on and off several times and stopped the installer etc. :(

2. Billsfan
    Donut Apr 6, 2015

Billsfan , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Your tool worked perfectly for me, thanks for your hard work. I'm a complete noob when it comes to these things and your installer and instructions were great. Also thanks to tpinho for his instructions too. made everything go easily.

Jamesst20 likes this.
  3. tpinho
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

tpinho , Apr 6, 2015 :
    And after you enabled the Developer options, what whas appearing in the box on the installer tool?

4. ramcon12
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

ramcon12 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    nothing is carry over because this is not an upgrade, you will install a new OS so everything will be wiped

5. Jaxsky
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

Jaxsky , Apr 6, 2015 :
    The please start sideloading message......I think I need to get to menu reboot screen (Power and up on volume?) But I cannot get my phone to go into that mode :(

6. tpinho
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

tpinho , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I also believe you do, to go there, just follow the 2 first steps of the information i gave on the previous page, and then just press the power button until you see the option "reboot", then, click it, and choose bootloader.

7. fatfingers
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2015

fatfingers , Apr 6, 2015 :
    So, people download, just to download?

No purpose in mind?

Just download to download?

Nothing better to do in life?

8. Coquenão
    Eclair Apr 6, 2015

Coquenão , Apr 6, 2015 :
    So.. Doesn't work on WinXP, right? Was just about to do it, but just got the "not a win32 valid application". Sweet :(

9. Jaxsky
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

Jaxsky , Apr 6, 2015 :
    My install keeps failing......no idea why though.

10. Oneplus Fangirl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2015

Oneplus Fangirl , Apr 6, 2015 :
    After Download:

Try later
    Error while Downloading
    Corrupt download, download twice thrice n number of times
    Will use later, maybe
    Download now. Wait for others to try it, read reviews before trying

There's a lot that can be done!

Anyway despite this shitty argument I'll confess most people will download and try. O dont care how many people download, I want to know how many people were able to successfully get Oxygen through this method.

Peace!

11. tpinho
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

tpinho , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I really don't know why... i just made the instalation on one of my friend's OPO and it went smooth... 6 minutes since the begining of the process until the Oxygen OS was installed.

When you selected de the Android Debug the second time, did you clicked "ok" when it showed "always allow debuging for this computer"? Or something that looks like this

Jamesst20 likes this.
  12. Jaxsky
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

Jaxsky , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Yes I did and now I'm stuck with no Oxygen and now trying to find how to grab all my back up data etc.....no fun!!

13. jofrazzi

jofrazzi , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Why are running Windows XP?

14. tpinho
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

tpinho , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Is everything ok with the drivers?

Maybe the developer of the install tool can shed some light on how to help you.

Because in here, i installed on two different opo's without any problem =/

15. tpinho
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

tpinho , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Because it was the SO used on where he works

16. akonsuchdev1720
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2015

akonsuchdev1720 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Can we get our oneplus one updated to oxygen os by going to their service center along with the rom and other required files and asking them to flash it themselves??

17. simonthomas
    Donut Apr 6, 2015

simonthomas , Apr 6, 2015 :
    This looks brilliant. Shame it's a few days late for me. Looking forward to seeing the reviews of it.

18. jofrazzi

jofrazzi , Apr 6, 2015 :
    That's still pretty concerning

19. OM3GA67
    Donut Apr 6, 2015

OM3GA67 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Great Idea, here's something that could make it better, If you make it so you have the option to chose to go to a certain step and to backup contacts/etc as well as maybe the options to install other roms not just OxygenOS. Would make this a really great app for many people especially now because people are wanting to try out OxygenOS/CM11S/CM12 and the many other roms without going through the hassle.

Jamesst20 likes this.
  20. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Apr 6, 2015

Jamesst20 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Would be great if you tell us if the phone is being reconized inside the tool. Actually, you must understand that there is a driver for Fastboot mode, for normal mode and a third one for sideload.

If one of these drivers are not properly installed, it's going to fail. See first post of troubleshooting guide :)