Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

2. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

Attached Files:

3. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

4. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

EmasEmasEmas, Jun 12, 2015 :
    I've rebooted and changed USB port (now i'm COM7), I'm using original cable. I refresh and nothing happens.
    If I open a ticket, they can fix it? Hard brick is under guarantee?
    @SomeSayImHandSome

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015

5. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome, Jun 12, 2015 :
    no its not. why you refreshing? just press flash? just press start. not refresh see what happens

6. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

I refreshed because the video shows like on the moment of refreshing a voice on the list changes. This not happen to me. I've selected start, the situation is like that. How much the procedure lasts?

Attached Files:

7. zin2 Donut Jun 12, 2015

8. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

seems like the phone is not being detected. when the tool is open is your phone still in bulk mode? did you use my drivers? if not overwrite them with mine

9. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

Yes, I installed your drivers two times. I try with a PC with windows vista

10. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

try a diff pc

11. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

Your drivers go well also in Windows Vista?

12. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

13. EmasEmasEmas Donut Jun 12, 2015

14. SomeSayImHandSome Jun 12, 2015

15. hugson Cupcake Jun 13, 2015

hugson, Jun 13, 2015 :
    Absolutely fantastic! Having bought my OnePlus One only 5 days ago, I spent much of today looking despondently at my phone which I though had become bricked and unrecoverable. But this post (in combination with many others) has solved my problem! I wonder if it might be worthwhile devoting some words to the issue of driver verification in 64-bit Windows - this caused me much heartache. I am happy to write this issue up if you would find that useful.
    In the meantime, thank you very much indeed for spending the time to dhsre your expertise. It is very much appreciated.

16. ravipatel569 Cupcake Jun 14, 2015

ravipatel569, Jun 14, 2015 :
    what if our phones are hardbricked due to the error of oneplus, its not modified at all, nor was it dropped. it just randomly lost is os and now i get stuck on the oneplus symbol and can only access fastboot. I have been talking to oneplus' shitty tech support team for the past 25 days and they still havent replaced my phone nor have they told me steps that actually work. now they want to access my computer, and i do not want to give them access to my files rather they replace my phone, which again in no way has been damaged, rooted, or have other modifications. please help me out, and if ur the oneplus team reading this, i want you to know, that ur tech support has been dodging all my requests for replacement for the last 20 days after trying their stupid steps that did not work.

17. ravipatel569 Cupcake Jun 14, 2015

ravipatel569, Jun 14, 2015 :
    what if our phones are hardbricked due to the error of oneplus, its not modified at all, nor was it dropped. it just randomly lost is os and now i get stuck on the oneplus symbol and can only access fastboot. I have been talking to oneplus' shitty tech support team for the past 25 days and they still havent replaced my phone nor have they told me steps that actually work. now they want to access my computer, and i do not want to give them access to my files rather they replace my phone, which again in no way has been damaged, rooted, or have other modifications. please help me out, and if ur the oneplus team reading this, i want you to know, that ur tech support has been dodging all my requests for replacement for the last 20 days after trying their stupid steps that did not work.

18. NiNj0e Froyo Jun 15, 2015

NiNj0e, Jun 15, 2015 :
    Hi, just to confirm, will this method work to downgrade from CM12.1? Thanks.

19. vjalchemist Cupcake Jun 15, 2015

vjalchemist, Jun 15, 2015 :
    (1) I clicked on weblink and saved the zip file
    (2) I separately downloaded the 'Drivers' folder from that zip file on to my desktop
    (3) I clicked on 'Set Up' exe file (though it did not give me any success/failure update)
    (4) I clicked on 'OnePlusRestoreTool(64GB)' exe file. But IT GAVE ERROR "Load Setting xml file failed"
    (5) I downloaded QPST and clicked on 'Set Up.exe' file (though it did not give me any success/failure update)
    (6) I clicked on 'driverinstall.exe' file
    (7) I again clicked on 'OnePlusRestoreTool(64GB).exe' file. But IT STILL GAVE ERROR "Load Setting xml file failed"
    {Please note that till this step, I did not turn ON my handset - because as per the 'video' instructions, I had to switch it ON when I click on 'OnePlusRestoreTool(64GB).exe' and the window opens}
    Please guide me, as to where I went wrong.
    Kind Regards.

20. Jamesst20 Jelly Bean Jun 16, 2015