Top Questions Answered - July Edition

1. G_shubham_pawar_Gcpb
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

2. NiyasAhamed
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2020

3. neelesh7852
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2020

neelesh7852 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    1) Gifts Not Worth 5000inr: @Joel Jacob also wrote “we assure you, the gift box value is worth more than 5000inr”. If that really is the case, please help us understand the Math: if a preorder buyer buys Oneplus Nord, and they opt for GIFT BOX 1: Bluetooth bullets wireless z 1999+ A Nord sandstone case worth 790 and 500rs coupon which can be used only on oneplus.in (and no clarity on the caveat here, like may be 500rs can only be availed if you shop for a certain amount, etc etc), so total amount of gift box 1 is 3289 inr. If the customer choses GIFT BOX 2: Wireless bullet version 1 2999+ a nord sandstone case worth 790, total is 3789. So @Carl @Joel Jacob , please help us 1000’s of Indian Consumers and loyal fans that how does this math work?

2) 499 non-redeemable: @Joel Jacob also mentioned that the Preorder amount is non-redeemable. Now why is that? We Preordered the phone and not the gift boxes, we paid believing that a Oneplus nord is going to be reserved for all the Preorder buyers, as it was a lottery kind of system, it wasn’t an open sale. We waited for ages, set many alarms to buy the preorders. But the amount being not adjusted in the final amount of Nord at the time of purchase is very hurtful andis a huge disappointment.

3) First Gift Box: it has got an Invite Card with a message on it: “Hey, theres a OnePlus Nord with your name on it”, if this message doesn’t mean that a phone has been reserved for you, then We are stupid and really fools to even believe in OnePlus in the first place, to be loyal for years. We thought we all will get a window or an invite code on our ID’s as we were the few (1000’s) lucky ones to have placed the ‘OnePlus Nord Preorders” as it got sold out within a few minutes. But we were treated just like everyone out there, who didn’t purchase a preorder. Than what was the difference? Why ? Also note: When I successfully purchased the Preorder and I happened to read the T&C there, was clearly meantioned that the surprise gift box will contain “headphones wireless bullets z version” and a nord sandstone case, which was conveniently later changed to “wireless headpones bullet verion 1”, Still, the math is incorrect, how is it worth 5000 Rupees? Please help us understand that
    4)Add the Oneplus buds as the pre order gift in india too as it will keep your promised ammount and the customers you were mentioning who just bought by the name happy.
    Please Respond to the questions @Carl @Pete @Tom B. @Akis E @Joel Jacob @Fleming F.
    Some good points by @nerdkabir .

4. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

5. M1566736466345 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Sir I'm using op7 pro after new update (0.19.0)in pubg mobile extrme fps removed from all graphics level except smooth but earlier extreme fps support upto hdr gfx. Please bring back earlier gfx upto hdr + extreme to get smooth performance in pubg mobile.

roy.sayanton likes this.
  6. Parth Dhankani , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    i don't have a one plus device but i am keen to use one plus buds so what if i pair them with a non one plus device.❓❓the sound quality and bass and even Calling clarity ❓❓which features I would not be able to use❓ in future are u launching an app in order to customise control for all android and ios devices

7. PKaiser
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

8. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2020

9. RhubarbRRR
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

RhubarbRRR , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Since the buds only fit one kind of ear, will you release a silicone earbud to make the buds into in-ears? There are some available for airpods out There (6-25$). Mine just fall out :(

10. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jul 30, 2020

G_plusone , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Thanks for the July FAQ @Tom B.
    With questions regarding Nord, new Tvs, Price differences between countries, Customer support delays, delivery delays among other things

12. Aashirahmed007
    Donut Jul 30, 2020

ranjeeth143 likes this.
  13. G1577079072219
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

14. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jul 31, 2020

Venky61 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    @Tom B. Thanks for sharing the info on the offline sales of the TV, but it would have been a great help if the details could be shared about the online TV sale dates and how the pre-ordered users can place orders before Aug5. These are the Most Frequently asked questions related to TV.

MosheG1 likes this.
  15. Harshith 908
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

Harshith 908 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I have pre-ordered oneplus nord on July 30 through amazon by paying full amount , what is oneplus providing for me like giving any gift box or not . ??

JoelJoshua7 likes this.
  16. Dhr888
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

17. Rajnish_Dhull , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I think the meaning of

PRE-ORDER is different for different people.

Because, here it's meaning is that you will get the product for sure.

I had booked my car one month prior to the launch ( few years back ) and got it without Pre-book or pre-order again or by getting in line in an open sale.

Same with PRE-ORDERING anything.

But here, for ONEPLUS it's different.

First you have to Pre-Order without even knowing about phone, but than you have to Pre-Order ot get in line in OPEN SALE again.

What is this?

I want the 12GB Blue Marble, but I am not sure if i will be able to get one.

For ordering that, I have to set an alarm of Midnight, subscribe to Prime and refresh the page like crazy.

Man, that's just a phone I want.

Come on.

18. Yogesh_Kurane
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

JoelJoshua7 likes this.
  19. Atmik123
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

20. chat_n_ya
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

chat_n_ya , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Customer care services are actually horrible in India. I am not getting responses to my feedbacks on the community app, I'm not getting replies to emails, I'm not getting replies to Facebook messages, I'm not getting responses to WhatsApp messages. Please fix this

Akshay@aks and oneplusmeC3PO like this.