Top Questions Answered - July Edition

1. oneplusfav4ever
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

oneplusfav4ever , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Thanks for your post and we are all waiting for you to answer on the million dollar question on Pre-order benefits (5000 rs) which many of us purchased on July 15 as a Blind pre-order

My earlier post on different forum.

Please clarify on July 15th Pre order benefits. Waiting for your official statement on this. We have already purchased OnePlus Nord and waiting for to get it delivered by Amazon. We trust you and hoping for your official statement on pre order benefits rs 5000

TI8, SujayBK and Rajnish_Dhull like this.
  2. Anilp4780
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

Anilp4780 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 31, 2020 :
    1. how to get access of Telephoto, Macro, Wide angle Lens Swith in Pro Mode of OnePlus 8 pro Camera

2. Why macro Lens focus Struggle To much in Close Range like 4-centimeter

3. HritikS
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

4. oneplusmeC3PO , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Why is it that other manufacturers can make their phones with none of the display issues with their panels but yet one plus continues to insist to blame it industry-wide on just the general nature of the displays themselves instead of acknowledging a widespread issue with their product and fixing it? If you don't fix your problems now despite the amount of time and money it might cost you in the long run you will lose customers by the thousands . Customer service and product support is just as important as the devices and the hardware it's sell one without the other does not work for very long. Don't shoot yourself in the foot here one plus

dhaval_1995 and Lnkz like this.
  5. oneplusmeC3PO , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Jul 31, 2020 :
    No now the Nord is also having those display issues and OnePlus is trying to blame it on just the nature of OLED panels themselves instead of acknowledging that they screwed up and fixing them.I will utterly collapse as a company if they don't fix these issues instead of trying to pass the buck I have seen many companies over many decades across many different industries fall and fail because of their inability to stand behind their own products

Lnkz likes this.
  6. oneplusmeC3PO , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Because it's not a true macro,it's just using the ultra wide to zoom in so it doesn't have as close a focal length as a real macro. Also it switches automatically at a certain distance, there's no built in toggle to manually switch it over

Anilp4780 likes this.
  7. Anilp4780
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

Anilp4780 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 31, 2020 :
    how to switch camera in Pro Mode like Telephoto or Ultra wide Camera

8. Sha_sha_nk
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

JoelJoshua7 and Rajnish_Dhull like this.
  9. Siddy96
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

Siddy96 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    same problem here😬

Rajnish_Dhull likes this.
  10. chat_n_ya
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

chat_n_ya , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Can you please tell what all exact problems are you facing? From where all are you not getting a reply?

12. Siddy96
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

Siddy96 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    sure, i am facing camera issues in my oneplus7t, the camera is over saturated and sometimes my phone is stucked in particular video or instagram,what are the problems you are facing?

ashish77363 likes this.
  13. FARMER03
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

FARMER03 , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Sir, there is issue with oneplus Nord, while recieving a call, loudspeaker turns on automatically... I got oneplus Nord today kindly resolve this issue

RhubarbRRR likes this.
  14. Omar322
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

Omar322 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 31, 2020 :
    What they have to do is answer the users when the hell is that they are going to enable the dual without the OnePlus 8Pro that many people buy them because we wanted this option, is that nobody in the OnePlus Tream has the pants to answer this or It is great for you to enable the Dual Sim For USA

16. Lnkz
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Lnkz , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Hello OP team,
    I don't want to ask you "when" or "why is it taking so long".
    I would like to ask you why do you keep silence about thing we tell you (hello A++ display) and keep talking about something new we can buy?

A simple article might help to clear all the questions and missunderstandings.
    As for now we have our fl@gships in hands and don't know what to explect from you.

Say that you are working on it, or say that it's normal for these displays. Explain the cause of the issue.
    (not with that article, where you say how good this dispay is and how hard have you been working on it)
    So that people can make up their mind with what will they do.
    If I knew that situation will develope this way, I would get rid of this phone while I could.

And the main thing is
    I don't suffer to much with my unit. It's there, all of the sympthomes but they are pretty tolerable.
    It's the relationship between us and you.
    I have read a lot of laudatory odes about OP. Great phones, best of the best software, almost Apple-grade support.

But I see a company, that sold me their phone and ran away to build another one...
    It's like those 20$ a_l_i_express gadgets, that get forgoten the day they are released and never get updates or any support.

I can wait, I can plan to buy OP9, but I want to know that issues I'm facing are being worked on.

ashish77363 likes this.
  17. chat_n_ya
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

chat_n_ya , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    No the problem I was facing is that I was not getting replies from OnePlus customer care

19. TheMani
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

20. A.Woodbury
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020