Top Questions Answered - July Edition

1. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2020

iharshjjain , Jul 31, 2020 :
    A small request.
    Though there is not a single doubt for my trust on OnePlus, I had Pre-Booked the Nord on 15th July, through your channel partner in India (amazon.in). they had specifically written that we will be the 1st one's to get the device. But to our surprise we are not and the prize was taken by the RCC (though i needed 4 of the Nord's and being a Loyal RCC member i got 1 yesterday (no words to describe the feeling i felt when i opened the sealed box of the Pop-up))...

Now i am waiting for the update from OnePlus for the following:
    1. why I am not reimbursed the Pre-Order Amount of Rs. 500/- when ordering the Nord.
    2. why I am not considered as preferred customer to buy the Phone after the launch or may be after RCC (for all variants).
    3. why I am not awarded Rs. 5000/- worth rewards.

I know OnePlus always looks for its community. So a ICS Community member i am requesting you to intervene in this matter and represent us against this injustice at HQ.
    I don't want to tag Carl and Pete or Joel for this as they don't respond here, they are here just for posting any announcement.

yours truly,
    Community member

yaduvamsi18 and Rajnish_Dhull like this.
  2. Lnkz
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Lnkz , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Are you from the moon?)

3. TheMani
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

TheMani , Jul 31, 2020 :
    no but I want to know if I buy the 8 pro I will not get a bad screen

4. RhubarbRRR
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

RhubarbRRR , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I have the same problem

FARMER03 likes this.
  5. Last edited: Jul 31, 2020

6. MrMousey
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020

MrMousey , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Why is OnePlus dodging the dual SIM question for the 8 Pro? For the past couple months OnePlus had put these threads out and have never included the question all OnePlus 8 Pro users are asking.... When is the update to enable dual SIM on the 8 Pro coming?

Why are y'all being shady and dodging the question. I'll put it like this, I'll give you guys to the end of August to rectify this problem. If it ain't resolved best believe y'all are giving me my money back and a class action lawsuit is coming your way! Stop messing around and give us a damn properly working phone!!!

7. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

Goofier_wheat_20 , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one moredayplss!!! Many of the one plus users have facing this problem pls respond by extending the validity of the nord pop up invitation code for those who have not redeemed!!!
    @Joel Jacob@Carl@Fleming F

8. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one moredayplss!!! Many of the one plus users have facing this problem pls respond by extending the validity of the nord pop up invitation code for those who have not redeemed!!!
    @Joel Jacob @Carl @Fleming F @Tom B.

9. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one moredayplss!!! Many of the one plus users have facing this problem pls respond by extendingthe validity of the nord pop up invitation code for those who have not redeemed!!!
    @Joel Jacob @Carl @Fleming F.

10. Manvith
    Donut Aug 1, 2020

11. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2020

nerdkabir , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Hey Harsh, you’ll definitely get the Goodies (surprise gift box) within a month. Basically Amazon will share a link with you (mostly post ‘return window’ expiring) on your registered email id to claim the gift. Now Joel Jacob from Oneplus team has informed a week back that there are two options, gift box 1: Bluetooth wireless headphones Z, nord sandstone Case and 500 rs coupon which be availed at oneplus.in OR Gift box 2: Bullet wireless Version 1 and a nord sandstone case.
    Sadly none of the gift boxes totals 5000inr.
    Hope you got your answer.

12. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2020

iharshjjain , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I am aware of what u said.
    Just read again I want pointed out.

13. Abhishek654
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2020

Abhishek654 , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Why is oneplus call oneplus Nord as a budget phone .?
    30k or 25k is not a budget phone it comes in mid-range phone

14. itznitin
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

15. harsha__mallula
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

16. N1596230537061
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

17. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2020

nerdkabir , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Sorry I couldn’t acknowledge all your issues, but you can be kinder in your response as I’m only trying to be helpful.

Anyways, because you have purchased the Nord Popup box, you won’t be eligible to get the 5000 worth goodies. The preorder buyers were (are) supposed to buy OnePlus nord between 28th july - 31st August only on Amazon.in. I agree that preorder amount of 499 being non-redeemable towards the purchase of Nord is so DISSAPOINTING not just for you but thousands of preorder buyers put there. Have already written a long post in this thread itself and even made a video to point out the blunder OnePlus had done. Till date they haven’t resolved any of the issues. Check out my post if you haven’t already on the “thank you” thread by Carl. Its #14 post on that thread if i recall well. Take care.

link to my post : https://forums.oneplus.com/posts/21910690/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020

Rajnish_Dhull likes this.
  18. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2020

iharshjjain , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I didn't mean to be rude.. but there are many people like me and you who wants reply from Oneplus..
    Let's hope for the best.

19. Jeffembenann
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

Jeffembenann , Aug 1, 2020 :
    I use 5T. my phone freezes frequently. I get the message " System UI isn't responding"
    what do I do