Touch feels laggy due to Pie?

1. G_Saif_Zafar_TMRZ Eclair Jul 20, 2019

G_Saif_Zafar_TMRZ, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I had a OP3T since Jan 2017. 2 weeks ago I lost it. it was running Android 8. I bought another second hand 3T and updated it to 9.0 immediately and have been experiencing some issues.

1. Touch feels laggy. Input feels delayed. Typing doesn't feel like it used to.

2. Drawing a V turns on flashlight but doesn't turn it off most off the time. it turned off once or twice.

3. Double tap to wake doesn't work most of the time. Sometimes when I reset the setting it works.

Do u guys think this is a software issue or phone related.

hiteshits likes this.
  2. U1511862544795 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

P1563705418880 likes this.
  3. Paschfire KitKat Jul 20, 2019

Paschfire, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I suggest you report such issue(s) through the proper channels, as creating a thread here within the community forums isn't the correct places for submitting bug reports. There's a specific sections made for submitting such reports(linked just below), otherwise OnePlus Devs/bug hunters will likely never read this.

Bug/Issue reports go here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Or, continue the discussion within one of the existing release threads for OOS 9.0.X to look for other possible solutions.

OOS 9.0.2~9.0.3 Pie 9 for OnePlus 3/3T here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...android-pie-for-oneplus-3-oneplus-3t.1037208/

OOS 9.0.4 Pie 9 for OnePlus 3/3T here;
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-9-0-4-for-oneplus-3-oneplus-3t.1065726/

In the future pls use the forums search, before creating unnecessary threads like this one.

4. Cosmos_NT Jelly Bean Jul 21, 2019

Cosmos_NT, Jul 21, 2019 :
    I think report isn't going to solve any more issue, 3/3T is already a history.

Also, Face Unlock suddenly stops detecting and when you delete face data, and start new - it doesn't show camera, only after clearing cache it shows back. I would do it if it was for once but it is happening every month.

Bluetooth connectivity is getting worse, just drops or distortion in connection when you try using Wifi, NFC and Bluetooth.

Battery is gone 2 hr 34min is max SOT.

Calls are super laggy - if someone calls it would ring but you can't unlock using finger print (hangs) and if you could open, then there is no caller ID or receive buttons - it appears after 30/40 seconds. Same with outgoing, it would not give you ringing tone until you try 4/5 times. ( Changed networks/sim / tried 3G and 4G )

5. Paschfire KitKat Jul 21, 2019

Paschfire, Jul 21, 2019 :
    Well these issues are not going to magically fix themselves and if you don't take to the time to report them correctly, OnePlus isn't going to look into solving any of them if possible.

6. Cosmos_NT Jelly Bean Jul 21, 2019

Cosmos_NT, Jul 21, 2019 :
    Already reported asap but it's 9.0.4 and there is no change in it.

7. Paschfire KitKat Jul 21, 2019

Paschfire, Jul 21, 2019 :
    As are some bug I previously reported within OOS 9.0.X OTA update releases.

Just because a fix hasn't been pushed out yet, doesn't mean it won't come in future OTA updates.
    Including... When or if they'll even be fixed at all has to do with their relevance and severity compared to other bugs currently being addressed by the OnePlus dev/bug hunter team.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019

Praty_28 likes this.