[Answered] Touch latency on the OnePlus 3/3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffymadness
    Cupcake Mar 24, 2017

fluffymadness , Mar 24, 2017 :
    Try gaming with this damn phone. The device would be awesome if it wasn't for the touchscreen. I'm on the newest firmware too....I tried to play Nova 3...I really tried...but aiming with this kind of delay is just ridiculous. Since I'm still in the 15 days return period I'm thinking about just sending the phone back and using my OPO till it dies or buying a phone from another vendor.
    I don't think that they will ever fix this in the future, If they were able to they would probably have done that already.

2. BruhToine
    Donut Apr 2, 2017

3. MrHari_theCarguy
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2017

4. lcsmith303
    Froyo Apr 8, 2017

lcsmith303 , Apr 8, 2017 :
    I'm on 4.1.1 and it seems a helluva lot better.

Still not perfect and still get some stuttering sometimes but, this could be different issue.

SO SO much better than it used to be!

5. kvaju
    Froyo Apr 11, 2017

kvaju , Apr 11, 2017 :
    Yeah, i noticed that too on 4.1.1, but then I flash lastest open beta, here I think its even better, I think this latency issue is over. Thanks OnePlus team.

6. lcsmith303
    Froyo Apr 11, 2017

lcsmith303 , Apr 11, 2017 :
    I'm gonna wait for the next stable version.

Excited to hear that you think it might be done and dusted!

7. FahadG
    Eclair Apr 13, 2017

FahadG , Apr 13, 2017 :
    Having this issue in Beta 13, for me almost no difference on apps such as Play Store or WhatsApp.

8. Gesila A.
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2018

Gesila A. , Jun 7, 2018 :
    Good day!

This is from OnePlus Bug Hunters. If you are still experiencing this issue, we highly recommend that you install the latest software update. If the same issue will persist, please create a new bug report with the updated information. This thread will now be closed and marked as "Fixed".

Thank you and have a nice day.