Touch Screen error Top left only?

1. matt.denis214
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2015

2. fkur2943
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

fkur2943 , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Go ahead uninstalled Facebook messenger and clear cache.
    It seems to be the problem.

It worked for me and it has been almost one day without having non responsive top left corner.

3. Lmichelman
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2016

Lmichelman , Jan 6, 2016 :
    Having this problem too. Just started today after factory resetting my phone to try to fix another issue

4. mturbanek
    Froyo Jan 6, 2016

mturbanek , Jan 6, 2016 :
    @fkur2943 Seems to have nailed it, it does appear to have been Facebook Messenger, however the issue never existed until I factory reset my phone. I've since removed messenger and cleared my Cache and have gone nearly 48 hours without issue.

So things learned, it is clearly software related, and the likely culprit is the overlay used by Facebook messenger and OxygenOS 2.2.0.

Ceasedd and Tokolozi like this.
  5. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jan 6, 2016

Tokolozi , Jan 6, 2016 :
    Yeah It could maybe be caused by the FB bubbleheads in combination with OOS.

6. mturbanek
    Froyo Jan 7, 2016

mturbanek , Jan 7, 2016 :
    Confirmed by installing messenger back. Even with heads disabled issue reoccurred. After uninstalling messenger, without a restart, behavior was back to normal. Not sure if it is a Facebook issue or a one plus issue, however removing messenger appears to resolve.

Calvin Schemanski likes this.
  7. Calvin Schemanski
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

Calvin Schemanski , Jan 12, 2016 :
    Confirmed for me too - uninstall messenger and the top left touch resumes working.

8. mwfontan
    Donut Jan 14, 2016

mwfontan , Jan 14, 2016 :
    I have the new update of Cyanogen OS version 12.1.1-YOG7DAS2K1 on my OPO and it just started happening. It is definitely a software bug. Between this, garbled speech in phone conversations and poor bluetooth connections, I am giving up on this phone. It's simply not functional!

9. mturbanek
    Froyo Jan 14, 2016

mturbanek , Jan 14, 2016 :
    This is a fair view, however I'm not 100% sure that OnePlus owns this issue entirely. From what I understand Facebook may be partially, if not entirely to blame here. Regarding the OnePlus2 I've had only this one issue, it has otherwise never failed me.

10. madhulinternationals
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2016

11. madhulinternationals
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2016

madhulinternationals , Jan 23, 2016 :
    I just received my oneplus 2 mobile three weeks ago and start facing a problem, the upper left corner of the screen is not responding to any touch, so i cant display the notification bar by scrolling the first centimeter from the left but the rest of the screen works perfectly,
    I enabled the "Show touch" from the developers settings part, and when i touch this area, i can see the white circle so this means that the hardware is detecting my finger but no response occured on the mobile so it seems that the software is not responding to my actions, this problems disappears by restart but after 15 mins from the restart it occures again and disappear only by restarting the mobile, also this problems occures with the android and all applications.
    any help ? !!