Touch Screen Issues

1. kaiserch
    Cupcake May 15, 2015

kaiserch , May 15, 2015 :
    Hello,
    finally I got a RMA approved and get hopefully a new device.
    Kind regrads

2. mganesan
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

mganesan , Jun 3, 2015 :
    I am on the cm12 and after using it for 2 weeks i am experiencing touch screen issues, even with the home and back options. The lower part of the phone is not responsive most of the time. Unable to figure out if it is a hardware issue

3. t.e.vincent89
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

t.e.vincent89 , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Does anyone recognise the problem that your phone keeps unlocking itself and basically has a mind of it's own? I uploaded a video of my phone, check it out.

Anyone know what to do?

4. JulianC
    Eclair Jun 3, 2015

JulianC , Jun 3, 2015 :
    On my second phone (RMA'd the first one for touchscreen issued) and I just got touchscreen issues again today (3 weeks running). I'm convinced it's heat related as the issue disappears indoors.

5. jordylass
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

6. t.e.vincent89
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2015

t.e.vincent89 , Jun 4, 2015 :
    My problems seem to be related to heat too. It wont happen if the phone is lying on the table but all the time when its in my pocket
    Im using it without a cover. Would a cover maybe help a bit do you think?

7. chriskao
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2015

chriskao , Jun 5, 2015 :
    My touch screen becomes completely unresponsive on parts of the screen. I can't even enter my passcode pattern and I'm locked out of my phone. I have to restart it a couple of times before and if I get lucky I will be able to use my phone. I miss calls because I can't answer them. If I'm lucky I can send a text message when the screen actually works. This is pathetic One Plus. I used to recommend this phone to everyrone. Now I tell everyone to stay far away from this brand. Complete garbage.

8. JulianC
    Eclair Jun 5, 2015

JulianC , Jun 5, 2015 :
    @t.e.vincent89

I have a cover on mine. no difference really. If anything, the cover insulates the heat generated by the phone and just makes it slightly worse...

9. badger1000
    Honeycomb Jun 12, 2015

10. badger1000
    Honeycomb Jun 12, 2015

badger1000 , Jun 12, 2015 :
    I had the same, my pattern unlock was a 6x6 grid and consisted of a string of 11 dots. I could not get it to register the pattern, kept saying wrong pattern then I had to wait 30 seconds to try again. After 5 minutes I was pulling my hair out.

11. aja_jade
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2015

aja_jade , Jun 18, 2015 :
    I'm late to this thread but I 've had my OPO for about 3 months now and I'm experiencing touch screen issues. Every other week or so, the touch freezes up and it doesn't register anything. I keep pressing but nothing. I have to reboot. Is the firmware fix out yet? Anyone try it? Does it help?

12. kssaran
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2015

kssaran , Jun 20, 2015 :
    My screen was completely unresponsive. Went to nearest oneplusone service center. It has been 5days and they are still waiting for the replacement to arrive

---
    SK

13. krazyq
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

krazyq , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Hey
    any updated on your RMA?
    How long did it take once you sent your phone back
    And did you get a new or refurbished device
    and is your phone working now?
    Thanks