touch sensitivity has been off since 9.5.8

1. dying_osiris
    Honeycomb Jun 29, 2019

dying_osiris , Jun 29, 2019 :
    the touch sensitivity on my op 7 pro has been weird and off since the lastest update. it doesn't register the touches correctly any more. horizontal scroll sometimes registers as vertical and vice versa. also the sensitivity around the rounded corners aren't good. sometimes it doesn't even register a touch. anybody else facing the same issue?

2. DeathMoJo
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

3. dying_osiris
    Honeycomb Jun 29, 2019

dying_osiris , Jun 29, 2019 :
    haven't yet. but I don't think it's gonna be of much help

4. DARTH 007
    KitKat Jun 30, 2019

5. dying_osiris
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2019

6. Ever7p
    Froyo Jul 1, 2019

Ever7p , Jul 1, 2019 :
    I have not noticed any issues. I even use the Gesture controls that make the phone full screen. So any edge issues would show up. Here is a screen shot of me drawing. Horizontal red and blue is me dragging my finger across in a single motion. Little blue dots on edge is me touching edges. I have a case on so I had to really try to hit the very edges. Grab a drawing app (I just used Google keep notes) and see if you can reproduce your issue. 1561962205430.jpg

dying_osiris likes this.
  7. RandomDude66613
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2019

dying_osiris likes this.
  8. MFDREW
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

MFDREW , Jun 30, 2020 :
    I recently purchased the OnePlus 7 Pro and noticed that the screen's sensitivity is off. It is extremely difficult to text without frequent errors. The text keys lag and sometimes does not work. I find myself pressing harder on these keys than any other Android device. Additionally, when swiping through web pages, social media, and other apps - the screen presses on things I never touched or won't swipe at all. Is there a fix for this?