Touch sensitivity issues: A letter to OnePlus...

1. super_aka Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

super_aka, Jul 31, 2014 :
    Guys.... all of you... thank you for sharing. I have been watching this forum and waiting for an invite for months. I feel sorry to everyone having problems with opo and have to face terrible and nightmare support.
    You are all screaming for support to a dead wall.

It has been a great journey checking the forum everyday. But patient has its limit and i no longer confident in their product and especially shit support. Thats it... i made my mind not to persue for opo anymore. Maybe i will check it again when opo has fixed their shits!!

See ya all of you!!

2. super_aka Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

3. damian_44 Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

superchinook likes this.
  4. carburano Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2014

5. hongphooey Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

hongphooey, Jul 31, 2014 :
    Video is no good because you didn't introduce both phones to show proof that they are the phones you claim... that's something OPO support would say. Actually they would respond with something like....

"Hi, hong nguyen
    I'm sorry to hear that, we would appreciate if you could attach some pictures/videos to make your problem more clearly.
    We will see what we can do to help.
    Thanks for your kindly help in advance.
    Best regards,
    Xxxxxx"

After a very detailed support request with links to youtube videos I made.
    Oh and to reply you have to reply through email. There is no way the email client will attach 100mb+ video file lol

carburano likes this.
  6. carburano Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2014

carburano, Jul 31, 2014 :
    you will se better the phones in next video :)

7. bigab24 Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

bigab24, Jul 31, 2014 :
    Man this sound really bad. I mean we are in 2014 and it takes a lot to get this phone and then people are experiencing this? Come on!! and the support service is often very slow. I ordered mine on the 26st and it is still not there. It will take approximately 3-7 days longer because of supply issues.

If I have that touch problem I will immediately want my money back and not come back.

damian_44 and super_aka like this.
  8. carburano Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

9. imablackhat Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

imablackhat, Aug 1, 2014 :
    I have these issues as well - as many others :/ I REALLY hope its not hardware. It's not like OnePlus is gonna want to RMA thousands of devices.........

10. krazyq Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

krazyq, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Just got my phone today.
    No touch issues however I do have the yellow band, it doesn't really bother me, hope it goes away with a software update or eventually in time.

Joonas likes this.
  11. TeoJohn92 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

TeoJohn92, Aug 1, 2014 :
    have you tried on soft surfaces?

12. krazyq Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

krazyq, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Crap...I just tried it on my couch pillow...
    Is this normal on all OnePlus One phones? how does this affect my phone in real time.
    I have been using my phone all day since I got it and haven't really noticed any problems.

Alarsyo likes this.
  13. oneplusedgar Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

oneplusedgar, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Mine does exactly the same thing. Thanks for this great thread.

Masson likes this.
  14. Masson Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Masson, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Wow, just tested it using the Display Tester on a hard surface and soft surface vs my Nexus 5 and got the same exact results as your video.

Horrible! Can't believe it...

15. Mutantpotato KitKat Aug 1, 2014

Mutantpotato, Aug 1, 2014 :
    Well this is perturbing. I do hope that Cyanogenmod can release an OTA to solve all these issues. .-.

16. deuse Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

deuse, Aug 1, 2014 :
    I've just sent a support ticket about all this. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a pay pal dispute

17. deuse Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

18. AlexStroea Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

AlexStroea, Aug 1, 2014 :
    So.. it's fixed? I want to buy the 1+1 today but after I read the hole thread.. I don't know what to do anymore :(

damian_44 likes this.
  19. primo14z Froyo Aug 1, 2014

primo14z, Aug 1, 2014 :
    I think cuz of the demand and low productivity , they are making them faster and not so effeciantly

20. q8vw Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014