Touch stuttering OnePlus 7 via OnePlus 7

1. Luka_m125
    Froyo Feb 28, 2020

Luka_m125 , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 28, 2020 :
    PUBG M has some stuttering when I play with my fingers (it feels like a frame drop, and it happens randomly quite often).
    At first I thought it was PUBG M s fault (I even gave it bad reviews on Google play store, thinking that my phone is working perfectly) but then I played other games like War Games and I was experiencing the same problem.
    I plugged in my OnePlus 7 a controller and I started playing PUBGM and Shadowgun War Games and guess what....
    The gameplay was BUTTERY SMOOTH without ANY hiccups.
    I tried many thing over the time I bought this pice .. ..... phone(like custom kernels, custom roms) any setting I could have thought of.
    If you have the same problem phase respond to this thread.
    If I'm the only one experiencing this problem then maybe my phone is broken from factory or something.
    Or maybe it has something to do with the screen latency of the phone. (considering the fact that the OnePlus 6/6T had some very very very bad screen latency and the 7 series is keeping this "tradition")
    I really don't know that else to do.
    The last thing I want to do is to use my insurance and ship my phone all the way to China and back.
    Sorry for bad English.

mrkek and G_Rishab_Arora_CNmr like this.
  2. G_Rishab_Arora_CNmr
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2020

3. Psychozz
    Eclair Mar 28, 2020

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020

4. drinthots
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

drinthots , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    i notice that this issue occurs when cpu is at its peak and there is noticeable heat present. I am playing mobile legends using ultra high settings. I even experienced force closure of the app.

5. O1587636322684
    Cupcake Apr 24, 2020

6. Psychozz
    Eclair Apr 24, 2020

Psychozz , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 24, 2020 :
    roll back to 9.5.2, there is no such problem