Touchscreen issues - Fix

?

Please do vote so that we can check the number of Fixes as well :)

1. Yes my touch screen issues are Fixed :)

326 vote(s)
    43.0%
  2. No, I am still facing touch issues after following the steps :(

432 vote(s)
    57.0%
  1. wmm
    KitKat Jun 4, 2015

wmm , Jun 4, 2015 :
    I don't use a Mac, but I presume there are versions of adb and fastboot that run on the Mac? If so, just put the phone into fastboot mode, connect it via USB, open a shell window, then type each of the fastboot commands from the appropriate "2" .bat file except for the one that flashes userdata (and, assuming you want to keep your custom recovery, omit the one that flashes recovery as well).

If that's too much typing, you can do something like

grep fastboot *16GB.bat > script

(or *64GB.bat if you have the 64-GB model), edit "script" to delete the userdata and recovery lines, and execute the script using whatever syntax is required by your shell.

(This assumes that you've either copied the contents of "Ghost Touch" directory from the .zip file into the directory with fastboot or that you're in the "Ghost Touch" directory and have set your $PATH to include the directory containing fastboot.)

2. ionut123
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

ionut123 , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Daca-ti faci root access, exista soluti, cu rezultate destul de bune! Le-am incercat ieri si eu, si pana acum vad ce ecranul functioneaza mult mai bine!

3. zongyi_e
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2015

zongyi_e , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Hi, Thank you for the reply, but I find myself having hard time to do the fastboot mode, I am more comfortable to go wifi-setting-system update...

4. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015

LifelessLewis , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Yeah I just literally opened the bat file in notepad and deleted the userdata line. Then ran it as normal without running the first 2 bat files. Although this was on windows I imagine it's very similar on a mac.

Takendown likes this.
  5. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015

Takendown , Jun 4, 2015 :
    You don't have to be rooted to reinstall Google Play services. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Disable > Disable Android Device Manager Admin > Uninstall > then go back into Google Play to reinstall Google Play services. If you need help finding the app, as it isn't searchable via Google Play, just go to Google Now and it will tell you to update.
    I can assure you it isn't hard at all. All you have to do is go into fastboot mode and follow the instructions in the original post. I can guide you through it if you want.

fabiosol likes this.
  6. Rolodex
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2015

Rolodex , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Dar nu vreau sa funcționeze MULT MAI BINE. vreau sa funcționeze ca la început...

7. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

8. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

Tr1p , Jun 4, 2015 :
    No, like I said its hardware. Can't solve crap with some software fix ...

deoliveiranv likes this.
  9. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015

Maybe for you but not for others, I highly doubt you've tested every Oneplus One ever made and tried the various fixes on every one of them.

Takendown likes this.
  10. HGT98
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

HGT98 , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Thank you for the info, is there a way to directly flash over the new system as I'm guessing this is all that has been changed in the update? That way I can keep all my data as .bat never play well on mac

11. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

Tr1p , Jun 4, 2015 :
    I'm smart enough to stay away from it and buy a quality phone that.... that just works ...
    You pay for quality. You want cheap products without quality. So there you have it.

They fcked me one time that's enough. People with touch probs they are still getting fckd , they keep you busy with promise's till the warrant is over ;-)
    They are just trying and trying. A quality brand don't try but fix

deoliveiranv likes this.
  12. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015

Well this is the best phone I've ever had, quality wise and performance wise, Out of Samsung, Sony and Htc... I guess I'm just smart enough not to waste my hard earned money on overpriced things.

13. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

Tr1p , Jun 4, 2015 :
    I have a nexus now. No problems. 200$ more for a quality phone and updates directly without nagging for months on forums and etc. Happy to pay 200 more with a good customer service and stock ota. Newer CPU and no low quality budget

But its beautiful that people with problems after months and some after a year still believe that it will be solved. But everything is going to be "OK" don't worry ;-)

deoliveiranv likes this.
  14. Rolodex
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2015

Tr1p likes this.
  15. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015

Yes the customer service is supposed to be pretty bad I'll agree with you there. but my One has had zero problems and is very well built in my opinion. Also Oxygen is pretty much stock anyway so A nexus wouldn't make any difference to me...

I also wasn't the one nagging for official updates, I don't mind experimenting with different roms so the One beats the nexus in this sense as well for me. The key words here are "For me".
    Yes it's called being a student in massive debt who got made redundant from his job due to the company closing down...

Takendown likes this.
  16. Rolodex
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2015

Rolodex , Jun 4, 2015 :

http://www.cheatsheet.com/personal-...s-to-escape-from-college-debt.html/?a=viewall

17. Tr1p
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2015

Tr1p , Jun 4, 2015 :
    Its stock but the official OTA updates will probably the same sht like last time. Waiting and waiting.
    That's OPO waiting for reply waiting for update waiting for fix and for you waiting till you have the touch problems ;-) have patience.

18. sivakumarreddy
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2015

19. bombadier
    KitKat Jun 4, 2015

bombadier , Jun 4, 2015 :
    How is the bacon better as a nexus on that score? At least the nexus has true AOSP and not chained to CM like just about every "aosp" rom is for this device, have a look at what 95(could actually be 99%) of these different roms use as the device tree, thats right CM,but your love of the one has completely blinded you

Tr1p likes this.
  20. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2015