Touchscreen issues, pain in the *** to use my OPO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wellhat
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2014

Wellhat , Oct 24, 2014 :
    I am on 38R and the touchscreen has just become progressively worse. Areas of it just stop working completely. Rebooting temporarily fixes things sometimes but only for a very short time, then it goes back to struggling to type using the keyboard(gets stuck mid word etc...) and swiping just does not work properly at all.

Can I provide any more information? This is really making this phone annoying to use, ghost swipes were bad enough and now it is just ridiculous.

2. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop Oct 24, 2014

TeamValor91 and finaldentiny like this.
  3. thecoweatsgrass
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014

4. flamingodise
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2014

5. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Oct 24, 2014

6. yotam_dobrin
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2014

7. rajkumar
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2014

rajkumar , Oct 24, 2014 :
    38R is said to have a lotnof problems... Just roll back to 30R or 33R and all the probs would be fixed....

Before all use the search function in the forum....

@sp99 @BrettPlusOne @kp1234 @finaldentiny @DRCH @drmartin

8. Wellhat
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2014

Wellhat , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Yes, a bunch of people talking about problems on 33R when I search, so how does this deserve to be locked? I clicked support and they said share with the community, so I did, but if you guys just want to be hostile rather than helpful just don't spam inb4lock to increase your post counts. :rolleyes:

9. finaldentiny
    Community Veteran Oct 24, 2014

finaldentiny , Oct 24, 2014 :
    Hi there @Wellhat!

It appears that this has already been discussed before.
    Please search in the future prior to creating a thread, so we don't encounter any duplicates :).

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me via the private message feature.

Thanks for your understanding!

Thread closed.

tastesawesome likes this.