Touchscreen sensibility problems

1. MiguelPlus
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

MiguelPlus , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Hahahaha, no man. I don't want to EVER see that bug again :p why?

2. egorian
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2015

egorian , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Hoping that your phone is working fine now. I want to know because i'm still thinking that this is a grounding issue (the problem was worst when using a case and dissappeared when connected to the charger) and NOT all users where affected. Maybe they have a patch on SW that hides this issue (and somehow they forget to include on 2.1.0 and 2.1.1) if your phone works fine on 2.1.1 so maybe this can confirm us that is a HW issue for a batch.

3. @ds
    Honeycomb Nov 26, 2015

@ds , Nov 26, 2015 :
    I would say it was SW issue, since 2.1.2 I have absolutely no touchscreen issues whatsoever :) bluetooth does not work as well as it did but touchscreen is perfect :)

4. hugogamelas
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2015

hugogamelas , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Its a hardware issue. Mine had to be replaced and the replacement works fine with 2.0.0; 2.1.1 and 2.1.2

5. @ds
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2015

@ds , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Well, there might be several issues
    Well, there might be several issues than, both sw and hw related, mine started working perfectly after upgrading to 2.1.2, so aparently I had only sw issues and you had hw issues as well, one question, what oxygen you were running before replacement?

6. hugogamelas
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2015

hugogamelas , Nov 28, 2015 :
    My RMA'd OPT came with 2.0.2 i guess, and the after 2.1.1 it became unusable.
    The thing is that I only had it for a few hours with 2.0.2 before updating the OS through the OTA, so I dont know if it did work flawlessly before 2.1.1.
    The thing is every time i cleared the cache or flashed a rom the phone would be fine for some hours, but then the lag and unresponsiveness started to settle in and it became awfull. Even after the OP techs flashed a new rom and kernel there where no changes.
    The replacement came with 2.0.0 and has worked flawlessly with the update to 2.1.1 and after to 2.1.2 (which i must admit I was afraid to do and waited for the first reactions before updating because I didnt want to ruin the phones usability).

7. @ds
    Honeycomb Nov 28, 2015

@ds , Nov 28, 2015 :
    I get what you are saying, my OPT came with 2.0.2 I guess, and I immediately updated to 2.1.1., and there my problems started, I wanted to get replacement but as you know it is not that easy, and before I went through with it, 2.1.2. and like someone flashed magic wand, all touchscreen issues went away :) now only if they woudl fix bluetooth and maybe battery consumption and the phone is golden

8. MiguelPlus
    Froyo Nov 30, 2015

MiguelPlus , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Do you have problems with your buetooth? My battery is insane compared to my previous phone. Yesterday I spent almost the entire day using it. (I turned my oneplus into an old school PS1, Gameboy, Wifi penetration tester and filled up the space I had left with music :eek:)

9. @ds
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2015

@ds , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Yep, several, when connected to my car audio I have to deny sharing contacts, otherwise phone keeps conecting/disconecting like every 20seconds, when playing music throigh bluetooth and receiving call, music does not turn of and several littke anoyances like that :) and as far as battery goes, I am very heavy user, since I have 2 sim cards, one personal, one work and I am using the phone almost all the time :) so, I would not mind one more hour of screen on time :)

10. xandery
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2015

xandery , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Anyone having anymore touch screen problems? I did not update to the latest OTA yet but yesterday I noticed an issue where the far right side of my screen is unresponsive only when plugged in to charger (opposite of the how the last problem worked). Away for Christmas now though so I don't have another USB type C cable handy to check if that's somehow the problem.

11. MiguelPlus
    Froyo Dec 23, 2015

MiguelPlus , Dec 23, 2015 :
    So your touchscreen worked just fine within the same OTA? I did the update, (However I did the update with TWRP) I shit my pants when he gave a few errors installing it but now he's running smooth.

12. MiguelPlus
    Froyo Dec 23, 2015

MiguelPlus , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Oh my bad, I forgot I have a replacement. I don't even have the phone with the old touchscreen issues anymore :p