Other Trade In Program and Support

1. O1558110141418
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2019

O1558110141418 , Aug 12, 2019 :
    Has anyone had issues the OnePlus trade in program?
    • Back in May, i requested a trade in for my iPhone X, for a voucher, so i could buy the OnePlus 7.
    • They accepted it and sent me the return kit
    • I took pics and info from my phone and then used their instructions and packing materials to package it.
    • It was a Fedex box and label, so i dropped it off with Fedex.
    • Since then, i have not heard a single thing from them.

I have reached out to support over 20 times now and every single time, i have to go over the whole process again, explaining everything, every single time. They always say they are so sorry and they will escalate it to the required people and that those people will get back to me in 1 to 2 days. I dont hear back in 3 days every time, so I contact them again and have to go through the same process, over and over.

I know what most will think, I am probably sending an empty box and just want money. I dont know what OnePlus thinks, well actually i know they dont care because they wont even talk to me but i have learned a very expensive lesson from this, NEVER do a mail in trade in program.

I didnt even think of this, since i have never done a trade in, but what happens if someone at Fedex decides to keep the package or loses the package or what if the person at OnePlus decides to keep the phone or loses it? You, there customer, gets screwed, like i am with this.

It has been almost 3 months and still no one from OnePlus will even take 5 seconds to talk to me or reply to me. Not even once.

Has anyone ever experienced such horrible customer services from OnePlus?

What can i do? I cant afford to just give OnePlus my iPhone X and have been borrowing a friends phone during this whole process.

MBLS likes this.
  2. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 12, 2019

Horsault , Aug 12, 2019 :
    Clearly you didn't search the forums before opening your thread.

As trade-in is treated by a partner, OnePlus support don't have view on this partner's commercial issues. OnePlus support is mainly for tech support.

If you were send a label, there's a tracking number, and you can track whether your parcel arrived to destination. Did it?

3. MBLS
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

MBLS , Aug 20, 2019 :
    The same issue here. Tracked the return tracking number and it was delivered 3 months ago. What's going on here??? We need our phone back or send us the trade-in value! OnePlus trade-in program is SCAM!!!