Trade in program

1. Bixo_papao Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

Bixo_papao, Aug 10, 2019 :
    Can someone explain me how trade in program works? I though was obvious but one plus customer service are making things really difficult. Order my one plus pro 7 on 2 of August expecting that I could use the trade in program for cashback by giving my old S6. I've answer all the questions and gave me a quote of £60. When I choose the cashback option says I can only request trade in a on 2nd of September. On terms and conditions says that we can request trade in 15 days after purchase and this was confirmed by email from one plus. They sent me a second email asking me to use the voucher trade in option so my friends or family could use the voucher...what??? I want the cash back, that was one of the reasons I've chosen their website because I can't get £60 anywhere else for a s6. I'm stuck with this one now, I have no interest on voucher, if they advert cashback I want the cashback, but everytime I contact their customer support it's a waste of time and it's taking me no where. If someone could advise me or correct me in case I'm wrong would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Gav_W86 Starting Point Expert Aug 13, 2019 at 1:39 PM

Gav_W86, Aug 13, 2019 at 1:39 PM :
    There is a 15 day wait for cash back claims as you have 14 days to return the new phone for a refund.

3. Rewhog Cupcake Aug 17, 2019 at 5:43 PM

Rewhog, Aug 17, 2019 at 5:43 PM :
    I have had the same problem. My OP7P arrived on 16th July. I tried, and failed, to trade in my old OP3 then as I was quoted £70. Called customer service and was told I had to wait until16 Aug. Now I try and am only offered £30. If I'd known this would happen I probably wouldn't have bought my phone. Seems like a con to me.