How to transfer photo from 5T to laptop
Please Google before posting here. You can do it via cable. Pictures should be stored in /DCIM/Camera and you might have more pictures in /Pictures
1. Connect your phone to laptop/pc
2. Now select Transfer Files and Photos on your phone from the notification shade.
3. Go to Oneplus drive in Thispc/mycomputer
4. Search for DCIM folder (which contains your images captured by you )
5. To get Every image file use search bar for ".jpg", "png" files and wait for a while for the pc to fetch the files.
6. Select all the files and do as you wish ( Cut, Copy).
To transfer photos from OnePlus 5T to laptop, try steps below:
1. Connect your OnePlus 5T to computer via usb cable.
2. Choose the Transfer files or Transfer photos mode.
3. Actually, you can see photos on your OnePlus 5T and transfer them to computer easily.
If not, try some third-party phone manage tool to help you.
Just connect your device.
Select the notification that says charging
Select mtp option.
The device should be now visible in the laptop.
You can even use filedash for the same
[The Lab²] Insta360 GO 2 - Is The Tiny Mighty Action Cam a Go Go?
by obakesan, 2021-10-21