Transferring Data from old phone to OPO

1. chriswhyte
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2015

chriswhyte , Jan 29, 2015 :
    Hi,
    Just received my 1+ 1 yesterday. Need to transfer all my data from an old Sony Xperia SL to it. Software or apps or steps to follow to be able to do this?
    Thanks for the help :)

2. Encho
    Honeycomb Jan 29, 2015

Encho , Jan 29, 2015 :
    What should I do going from a Windows Phone 7 device to the OPO?.

3. universal.township
    Cupcake Mar 10, 2015

universal.township , Mar 10, 2015 :
    Hey, I was having Xperia Z, now i switched to Oneplus One. Screen of Xperia Z is broken but can see contacts in Sony PC Companion. I want to transfer my contacts from Xperia Z to Oneplus One, is it possible to transfer thru Laptop as i cannot operate Xperia Z. My contacts are in thousands so want to transfer in one touch.

Thanks for the reply.

4. Wisoner
    Honeycomb Mar 10, 2015

Wisoner , Mar 10, 2015 :
    I used a good old fashioned laptop and transfered what i wanted by opening the file structure. If u have an iphone... unlucky :rolleyes:.

5. TonyDao
    Donut Jun 14, 2015

TonyDao , Jun 14, 2015 :
    I used Wondershare MobileTrans when transfering my old iphone4 to redmi note 3g and deems successful. it auto detects your devices even for android.

6. Nosorry
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

7. billgeddes
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2016

billgeddes , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I've got a bit of a twist on this:
    I've got a OPO with a broken screen/digitizer so I'm not sure I can install anything new on it.
    I've got a replacement OPO arriving today and want to just move everything from broken phone to new phone... but don't know what to do since I can't manipulate broken phone (still functions other than digitizer- PC sees it fine via USB)
    Any advice for me?

8. vizzy
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2016

vizzy , Apr 11, 2016 :
    i heard titan backup will do the job (if you have rooted your old smartphone).
    can anyone confirm?
    we have to move from an samsung galaxy s3 to oneplus one (cm13).