Trick-or-Treat! Show us your Halloween costume!

1. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 30, 2019

Crystal Z. , Oct 30, 2019 :
    UPDATE:
    Thanks everyone for your participation. It was fun reading all the pranks and seeing different costumes, and I'd like to congratulate @elanglois for winning the Never Settle Hoodie and @MosheG1 for winning the Never Settle Notebook Set. We'll contact you soon for the shipping info.

happy halloween.png

Hi there,

Here at the office, we'll be having our own Halloween, with many of us coming to work on Thursday with our costumes on. While we can't invite you all to join us for a party, we will do the next best thing:

A OnePlus Community Halloween Costume Contest!

In the comments below, post your Halloween costume photo. The best one will win the latest OnePlus Never Settle Hoodie. We will be looking for the scariest and funniest costumes out there!

Just one simple rule: You need to have your username in the picture (you can hold a sheet of paper or just write it on your hand).

If you don't have costume to share, don't worry! Tell us the best prank you've pulled off! We will also award the best pranksters out there with prize a OnePlus Never Settle Notebook Set (Black&Red).

As a bonus, we will be sharing some of the best costumes here at the office. Who is the staff member you most want to see posted here? Be sure to let us know!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019

2. MosheG1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2019

Stickied Post
    MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 30, 2019 :
    in tenth grade me and a friend were eating breakfast at school, they were serving hard boiled eggs. he had this trick where he would always crack the hard-boiled eggs against his forehead to open them because he thought that it was funny. for some reason it annoyed me, so one night I broke into my school's kitchen and took out 2 raw eggs from the fridge and put them aside. the next morning was hard boiled eggs for breakfast (amongst other things).I waited until he went to get his eggs and then he got them and brought them to the table and when he got up for a minute to get some oatmeal as well I switched the hard-boiled eggs for the raw ones, and as I'm sure you figured out it ended with a nice SPLAT! and some sticky and yellow hair.

3. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2019

Stickied Post
    elanglois , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 31, 2019 :
    OK, this is kinda thrown together because I have a lot of work left to do before the party on Sat and I'm still learning how to work with latex. Here, it's barely tacked on just so I can practice a bit. But ...

Introducing Captain Cecil Johnson of the Resistance Airship CMS Excelsior! The Clockwork Men took us by surprise and there was some sort of explosion, the ship was lost and went down with all hands. Including myself!

1572506133001.jpg

Sorry I forgot about the sheet of paper, but it's pretty obvious it's me. If that disqualifies me maybe I'll send another of the final version on Sat before I leave

1572506406325.jpg

buntycubal, script, D4V1D4S and 16 others like this.
  4. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 31, 2019

Stickied Post

5. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 31, 2019

6. elanglois
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2019

Stickied Post

7. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Nov 4, 2019

Stickied Post
    Crystal Z. , Nov 4, 2019 :
    Thanks everyone for your participation. It was fun reading all the pranks and seeing different and interesting costumes, and I'd like to congratulate @elanglois for winning the Never Settle Hoodie and @MosheG1 for winning the Never Settle Notebook Set. We'll contact you soon for the shipping info.

elanglois, MosheG1, superplus and 4 others like this.
  8. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Oct 30, 2019

9. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2019

10. the_o2
    Marshmallow Oct 30, 2019

the_o2 , Oct 30, 2019 :
    Put this in raffle section please :)
    I love Hoodies :hearteyes:

Btw all the best for all participants, Hope Carl also participate with Bee costume and Panda Cap :D

11. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Oct 30, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 30, 2019 :
    I support this, every single word. :rolleyes:

12. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2019

manuel19, Thendrack, MosheG1 and 2 others like this.
  13. YRJ
    Marshmallow Oct 30, 2019

YRJ , Oct 30, 2019 :
    @Carl in a bee costume. Yes please.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Sorry for shouting. Just want myself to be loud and clear :p

mike_krb, manuel19, Thendrack and 5 others like this.
  14. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2019

manuel19, D1t2e4k, antonyjen and 5 others like this.
  15. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2019

16. Dresa91
    Android Q Oct 30, 2019

17. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Oct 30, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Oct 30, 2019 :
    Thanks for the tag my booo!
    Notebookssssssss yaaay! I'm eyeing for thattt ;)
    Oh I love hoodies tooo:eek: but we don't really celebrate Halloween here and no costumes with me rn:rolleyes:
    Damnnn (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Can I just let loose my long hair...and wear a white gown and pretend to be a ghost holding a card with my username, will that be considered as an entry?!:p loll just kidding haha!:p:p
    Hahahah duhhh:rolleyes::rolleyes:(٥↼_↼):p:p
    I've got many toooo! Thinking which to share:confused::confused:

manuel19, Thendrack, MosheG1 and 5 others like this.
  18. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 30, 2019 :
    Hahahha just with a cup of tea instead of coffee, totally different person!

19. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2019

Deep down we all want that, expecialy some magenta lover orange guy!

20. Dresa91
    Android Q Oct 30, 2019

Dresa91 , Oct 30, 2019 :
    THIS is the most horrible costume :D

21. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Oct 30, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 30, 2019 :
    I don't celebrate either like Halloween so I'll wait patiently around here to see the costumes! Can't wait to read your pranks!! ;)

manuel19, Thendrack, YRJ and 5 others like this.
  22. Dresa91
    Android Q Oct 30, 2019

Dresa91 , Oct 30, 2019 :
    btw. @Crystal Z., one of my pranks (I do with my wife):
    My wife washed her hair over the bathtub and I was in the bathroom, we talked about our day. After shampooing her hair, she wanted to rinse it out. Head over heels with the water spray tried in vain to get the shampoo out of her hair. What she didn't know: I put shampoo on her hair in small amounts from another shampoo bottle so that she massaged herself with new shampoo again and again :D It was funny to see how she got excited :D

23. Liehjan
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2019

Liehjan , Oct 30, 2019 :
    Did you have to sleep on the sofa for a week after the prank? :p;)

24. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2019

Starcommander , Oct 30, 2019 :
    I did one prank, where in I attached a fake lizard inside the fridge.
    My mom opened the fridge door and lizard fell on her
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:XDXD
    I was thrown away from home :tongueout::tongueclosed:

Another prank I did was on a friend. So basically I asked her bangle (its like wrist band but in circular shape), took a single rubber band, wrapped around that bangle.
    Then I took a coin, placed it in the centre of bangle suspended with rubber band and gave it few rotations. I gift wrapped the bangle and gave it to her:p
    She was excited but when she opened it the coin unwind itself at high speed causing a huge vibration and jumped out of the box.. She screamed so loud lol!!!!!!!!
    I will attach a photo of it later :p
    Screenshot_20191104-110806.jpg

25. Dresa91
    Android Q Oct 30, 2019

Dresa91 , Oct 30, 2019 :
    not :D
    she was angry, but she ended up laughing. I look forward to her next prank as revenge.:D

26. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2019

Same

We have something even more spooky sounding, but it's way more spectacular and actually great..
    around Halloween we celebrate "the day of the dead" and in that evening we go to the Cemetery, somewhat reminiscent of Diwali festival, every grave is decorated with lots of ornate and fresh flowers, and lots of candles, we go all evening from grave to grave, of people we used to know, remembering them, and enjoying some sweets, or a toast of plum snaps in their "presance" etc, this holiday even if Catholic in origin, is celebrated in Transylvania by all creeds and faiths (since we pride ourselves to have mixed Cemeteries for over 800y, which given the circumstances in Europe at the time, was a statement for coexistence and tolerance in itself) !
    And it's spectacular:
    Iluminați-Tradiție.jpg

cimitir-alba-iulia-ziua-mortilor19.jpg

1noiembrie-luminatia_0334df3f8b8638.jpg

Luminația.jpg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019