Tried the Flagship killer...going back to IPhone plus killer!

1. Sunny Syan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

2. jermane propane
    Jelly Bean Oct 29, 2014

jermane propane , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Valid points. Some people got bad phones with defective hardware. Software is buggy from what I've read. This phone is really hit or miss. However, to compare OnePlus to a company like Apple or Samsung or other big name companies with years of proven technology is crazy. Anyone that purchases this phone should expect flaws with it or the company as both are relatively new to the consumer market. To think this phone or the company wouldn't have issues is being overly optimistic. If you expected this to be a perfect device and company, if anyone thought this to be the case when they learned of this phone... Well... You set yourself up to be disappointed.

The One is what you would call the beta test for the company. With that said, I would expect The Two to be better i.e. not have the same bugs. This is only if they do not get crazy with the technology inside the phone. Everything must work together.

End rant.

3. skaur_1
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

skaur_1 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I'll take it anyday... lots of birthdays here and xmas otw too :D :p

4. scwei

5. Antoine99
    Eclair Oct 29, 2014

Antoine99 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Guys you don't have to insult the guy. Honestly I don't agree with him
    Either but he can do whatever. I guess if there's one who's mad with op or Android id rather them leave so I don't hear them ***** and complain and talk all like "iPhone is better" so just let it go ❄⛄

6. shastada

shastada , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I agree with the comment about this forum. Lot of 'loud' immature fanboys with little meaningful conversations.

Ratman2356 and Flyer27 like this.
  7. metamorphy_112233
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

metamorphy_112233 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    more details instead of ranting will help people here...

8. mmc77
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2014

mmc77 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Hi5 that's exactly the part I agree with too lol

scumdroid and shastada like this.
  9. Flyer27
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2014

Flyer27 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I have to agree with some the original statement here. It sometimes seems there are a lot of people in the forum who just go around doing nothing but rubbing others noses in the fact that they have multiple OPOs and you don't have one, or just plain disrespecting someone for venting a bit and saying their piece.
    There are a lot if nice people here but a lot of disrespectful people as well. Look at the threads of people simply venting about their bad preorder experiences for examples.
    The Admins however are very good people doing everything they can for the people who both have and want the phone.

ahighfield and jermane propane like this.
  10. hons

hons , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Itself.......Bendgate!!!;);););)

11. Flyer27
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2014

Flyer27 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    You, my friend, are a perfect example of the kind of person he is talking about. Congratulations.
    And... You've been reported.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

12. amartens181
    KitKat Oct 29, 2014

amartens181 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Your title doesn't make any sense
    you racist

13. racerx67

racerx67 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Then dont sell it as a giant killer phone... sell it as a peoples phone where the customers make it work..... One Plus are not doing that job... lol...

My wife works for a phone company and they spent about £4 million developing a product that was a great product concept.. But when it was months away from launch it got pulled as they could not make it stable and some of that was due to the chinese manufacturers (they needed 2 factories turning 1 million units in the first 2 months) not being able to make a product that met quality control standards making the device unstable.

They have developed several products that are in most homes in the UK now and those were tested and "BROKE" numerous times to find flaws in the UI as well as the operating system so that the product was stable when it was launched. They either do not go to launch with a substandard product or they make sure it will work as described. Just being a "new company" especially with the links to OPPO do not cut it when people talk about start up sorry... 10 years production experience behind them and One Plus is just a branding of an OPPO produced phone..

They should have started with a stable platform first....

SizeOne likes this.
  14. racerx67

racerx67 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    And pretty much any phone is a one plus killer...Ok most of it is actually suicide... But you get the idea...

scumdroid likes this.
  15. rainqueen

rainqueen , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Good luck.

16. kchik83
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

17. jermane propane
    Jelly Bean Oct 29, 2014

jermane propane , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Point taken. I doubt, from what I've read, that OnePlus is a branding of Oppo. There is a specific thread that mentioned this. The fact is they are not Oppo. They have to figure out how to get their product to work. If it were an Oppo device, the company as a unit, would have had all the kinks worked out, better or some customer service, and the list goes on.

Not defending OnePlus because I see the flaws. I read about them before wanting the phone. I knew that they were trying to branch out and do their own thing. With that comes a lack of expertise on how to do things efficiently. They and the One have their issue.

I just think people that want this phone should realize that it isn't really a flagship killer when there are so many issues. There are two things about the phone that gives it the potential to be a flagship killer: 1) Price and 2) Technical Specifications. However, if everything doesn't gel. It is a wash.

ahighfield likes this.
  18. Superb
    Froyo Oct 29, 2014

19. tdobranski

tdobranski , Oct 29, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

poisongas likes this.
  20. kado2999
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2014

kado2999 , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I said it before and I'll say it again. The iPhone is for people who don't know how to use a smartphone.

Dondar01 likes this.