Did you attend oneplus pop up event in New Delhi

Poll closed Aug 7, 2015.
  1. yes

34.6%
  2. no

65.4%
  1. spartanishan Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

spartanishan, Jul 31, 2015 :

This was the worst event in the History of events organised by any mobile company in the last 2 years. You just can't beat this event in the chaos and hellish management.

2. havoc23 Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

alapdaskater and Funk Wizard like this.
  3. abhinay Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

abhinay, Jul 31, 2015 :
    It seems that people are taking darshan in front of Lord Vishnu in Tirumala ! :)

4. spartanishan Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

It was not funny had you been there. There was madness all around. People were behaving so badly and I was lucky to survive without a bruise in all this.

manikksinghh and theapu like this.
  5. spartanishan Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

Overpopulated you say ? people were behaving like uneducated...there was punching, pushing, and all kinds of stuff going on in the event line. That too on stairs.

6. srikiran2006 Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

srikiran2006, Jul 31, 2015 :
    It was almost the same crowd in Bangalore.. And was managed so perfectly.. Even the crowd was very supportive.. Stop blaming the company for everything..

Mustafa1995, mohnish and alapdaskater like this.
  7. spartanishan Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

are u a retard? what do you mean by same crowd in bangalore and everything was managed perfectly. Same crowd cannot be managed perfectly without any efforts. The team there must have put some efforts. Here it was nothing like that. It was a disappointment.

I did not attended bangalore event so i don't know the truth about that event....much like you who doesn't know shit about what happened in delhi. This is the only footage of the event...

if the event was so successful why did not the oneplus post a video of managing the event so smoothly??

we all in delhi have suffered this thing....so don't you dare try to say stop blaming company for everything....it was their event....they are selling their products...they should take full responsibility of the fiasco.

8. abhinavrakesh Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

abhinavrakesh, Jul 31, 2015 :
    It was there event, they are selling their product ? They should take full reaponsibility ?
    What the **** is wrong with you .. Do you even know how to act responsible ? Do you even know what happened when Miguel came here ? Blaming company for everything ? What part did you or other people did right ? Did company intentionally wanted to create fiasco ? It was the people over there who created the fiasco for goodies and invites ..
    Hell if oneplus said earlier there will be no goodies and invites there was not going to be such huge crowd.

Mustafa1995 and viraaj11 like this.
  9. Funk Wizard Lollipop Moderator Jul 31, 2015

Funk Wizard, Jul 31, 2015 :
    I appear at 009 seconds on the left explaining something to a fan

10. parimalduddalwar Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

11. spartanishan Honeycomb Aug 1, 2015

spartanishan, Aug 1, 2015 :
    Shut the f*** up if you're not affected a*****
    It was the worst preparation. Hell if you would have been there....i'm sure you would have ended up with a broken jaw. And by god I would'nt have felt bad for your sorry a**.

This shows your freaking inability to even read something online. Don't you ever hurl abuse at me or I'm gonna make a thread just for abusing you.

That event was a nightmare. People know it. We don't need your approval or your f****** oipinion. If you disagree then respectfully disagree or else don't comment.

shalinpatel and manikksinghh like this.
  12. spartanishan Honeycomb Aug 1, 2015

spartanishan, Aug 1, 2015 :
    2 .p.m. Volunteer :p

13. manikksinghh Cupcake Aug 1, 2015

manikksinghh, Aug 1, 2015 :
    Those who are saying it was nothing you must have been there. It was "CHAOS "

14. chandrar Gingerbread Aug 1, 2015

15. parasaviator Gingerbread Aug 1, 2015

parasaviator, Aug 1, 2015 :
    OHk guys so I had chance to use Oneplus 2 at delhi event and here are my views...
    1) one simple word 'Overhyped'
    2) looks -only the side frame thing is a lil premium but not much..same as before,front button does spoil the overall look...does look samsung..swype covers raises the look if u purchase that .they are beautiful..
    3)camera is better and faster but dont hv high expectations..its only an improvemnt over 1+1 nothing ground breaking
    4)screen is definately not at all worth extra praise..its same old ..just a lil brighter..Im not a Qhd supporter but damn S6 will make this phone cry if u compare
    5) Now the main thing that disappointed me was performance with all the hype of sd810 v2.1 4gb ram..it might be just the test units thing with unfinished oxygen os but damn it was laggy in app drawer and homescreen scrolling... the app opening(especially chrome was slow)..I compared side by side with 1+1 n it failed.

The whole evnt was a **** in itself..no management at all... total chaos
    (luckily due this i got extra time to spend wth the device).

Initial impressions tell me its just a total value for money phone 25k.They nailed it in pricing for sure .Dont get ur hopes high...Ul be disappointed like me.

Big words - Flagship killer 2016..haha its not even killer for 2015(it will fall infront of an S6 or G4 in almost every aspect).

Just my review nothing to hate if You dont like

16. ndr696969 KitKat Aug 1, 2015

ndr696969, Aug 1, 2015 :

agree with you . i had my hands on a chinese OPT and it was great device but nothing too fancy , definitely not a flagship[ killer

spartanishan likes this.
  17. abhinavrakesh Honeycomb Aug 1, 2015

abhinavrakesh, Aug 1, 2015 :
    Capture2.PNG
    oooh a touch guy here ... Make a legit hole in your ***, For how much time you'll Shit from your Mouth ..
    You are Upset because you were Expecting FREE GOODIES and No One Entertained you.
    Seems like some one kicked your *** at event and snached goodies from you .. hence crying out loud like a ****** up kid here ..

Someone kicked your *** like this ..

18. a023624a Gingerbread Aug 1, 2015

a023624a, Aug 1, 2015 :
    What can be expected from the crowd in those hot and humid conditions bearing all that we can see in the video when we're abusing each other on this thread !! :(

19. spartanishan Honeycomb Aug 4, 2015

spartanishan, Aug 4, 2015 :
    Yup my friend it indeed has been more than hyped. The features it is missing, nobody seems to care about it at all.

20. spartanishan Honeycomb Aug 4, 2015

spartanishan, Aug 4, 2015 :
    Chinese OPT had me going what ??? we waited a year and a half for this ??