Truth, if you dare...

1. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer May 20, 2020

MosheG1 , May 20, 2020 :
    1589978688369.jpg

Hey everyone!

Since I've been in quarantine I've spent plenty of time on WhatsApp chats and other forms of online communication. Over the course of these online conversations I started to develop relationships with people I've never met before, and even with people in my own town who I've never met and I cant even meet in person due to social distancing. This was a big shame as it inhibited me from getting to know others better.

Until one day when someone asked me what a good truth question for a Truth or Dare game would be. I then started to think about this classic game that is played by people all around the world that is used to get to know others better and to just have fun. This is a classic icebreaker game, and I got to thinking as to how this could be adopted in order to be played online and get to know more about my new online friends.

Since being a part of the community for close to a year (about a month till my anniversary) I've made many friends (who I will not name as otherwise I will forsure leave out many!) but there is so much more I would like to learn about these people who come from all corners of the world and have eached lived unique lives with their own stories and traits. I would love to know more about all of my friends and so I came up with the following game to get to know my fellow community members.

Since doing dares is not fun online as no one can see you complete them I thought about how I could incorporate truth into an online game and I came up with the following.
    1. Anyone can tag another community member with any question they want but there is a price to pay. (see number 3)
    2. Then the tagged community member would then answer the question truthfully.
    3. The person who asked the question would then NEED to answer any question that another asks him. (or the person he had asked can ask him back)
    and so on.

So everyone tag a friend (or friends) and ask them questions about things you've always wanted to know about them.

Rules:
    1) don't ask for sensitive information
    2) staff will obviously not answer any product questions (this is to get to know your fellow community members better, not OnePlus products) (however please feel free to tag staff with questions about themselves)

Have Fun!

2. MosheG1

3. MosheG1

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member May 20, 2020

SteveCP, dose12, superplus and 21 others like this.
  5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer May 20, 2020

YRJ , May 20, 2020 :
    Haha! Glad you asked ;)

There is something really special about being in control of a giant steel bird. We humans, unfortunately, cannot fly. But the idea of being in the air despite our limitations is very intriguing. Not to mention the fact that when you are in command the entire sky is your playground.

I was on a plane first when I was three years old, while I obviously don't remember, my mum tells me that my face was beaming with joy and it radiated the light of a thousand stars. No I'm not exaggerating, that's exactly how she tells me this - I was ecstatic. Her account of the events may sound dramatic but even today when I get on a plane and the wheels lift off the ground, It's an experience l cannot sum up in words. Its a feeling of freedom, satisfaction and liberation and that's when I know that my mum's account of the events that happend several years ago was indeed correct. ;)

6. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer May 20, 2020

7. MosheG1

MosheG1 , May 20, 2020 :
    wow that's awesome!

what would you be willing to give to be able to fly like iron man?

8. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2020

9. Batman360
    KitKat May 20, 2020

Batman360 , May 20, 2020 :
    Okayy @MosheG1 soo i wanna know the truth, why did you put the header image of Chinese Whisper when we are playing truth or dare??? 🤔😂

10. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 20, 2020

SJBoss , May 20, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

11. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2020

G_plusone , May 20, 2020 :
    N
    Never knew covering with two hands while whispering was Chinese whisper :D

12. Batman360
    KitKat May 20, 2020

😂😂😂😂😂😂

13. MosheG1

MosheG1 , May 20, 2020 :
    what g_plusone said!

14. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer May 20, 2020

luigimario , May 20, 2020 :
    Also, not following social distancing protocols~! :eek::eek::eek:

15. Batman360
    KitKat May 20, 2020

Covidddddd Aleerrtttt

16. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 20, 2020

Cheetosdust , May 20, 2020 :
    I gave this some thought, bear with me:

If I'm you, you are me, right? So you are Cheetosdust and dsmonteiro as I am dsmonteiro and Cheetosdust.

Now, while you are Cheetosdust, you are impersonating dsmonteiro, correct? dsmonteiro is a Staff Member and that's a bannable offense. You'll ban me and, by proxy, you'll ban yourself. Congratulations, we just just banned ourselves. Wait, what? :p

So, having that big picture in front of me, to answer your question: nope. :rolleyes::D

So you skipped the question, the dare, and you just wrote the consequence? o_O

The consequence being the "a" word. Yes, "anchovies". :rolleyes::p

I have a question for @B.I.T.S.: is it true that you say you like croquetas a lot, but deep down you love croquetes more? :D

And to @Shivang Joshi: when you say you shoot birds, are you really talking about photography? I know, I know I asked this before, but..
    ... so I'm just making sure you won't try to kill when we finally meet. :D :p

I have a question for @Mjo too: is it true that your eyes can't see doors? :D:cool:

17. MosheG1

MosheG1 , May 20, 2020 :

don't worry I won't, I'll just kill @dsmonteiro ... oh wait...

18. Starcommander
    Lollipop May 20, 2020

Starcommander , May 20, 2020 :
    My question to @Dresa91
    What made you such a nice, caring human being?
    I have never seen you getting angry or so.. It seems to me you are the perfect example of an ideal human being...

19. G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR
    Honeycomb May 20, 2020

20. luxuskamel
    Lollipop May 20, 2020