Trying to buy the OP7 Pro (Chicago)

1. kingzed5 Cupcake Jul 17, 2019

kingzed5, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Hi everyone, I'm trying to buy and import the OnePlus 7 Pro from Chicago to Bamako/Mali. I live in Africa but I have family in US but they didn't find store to buy it. if anyone know a specific place other than Amazon and the OnePlus website please let me know.

2. hotsauce Lollipop Jul 17, 2019

hotsauce, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Yes, They can go into a Tmobile Store to buy one. But it will be the Tmobile version. The best place to buy is on Oneplus website. If they live in America, they can order it on Oneplus website and ship it to their house.

kingzed5 likes this.
  3. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jul 17, 2019

SoniaB, Jul 17, 2019 :
    Indeed. As @hotsauce has stated, your US family can order from OnePlus.com and have delivery to their US address.
    From there, they can arrange onward delivery to you themselves.

kingzed5 and hotsauce like this.
  4. kingzed5 Cupcake Jul 17, 2019

kingzed5, Jul 17, 2019 :
    thanks for your reply. I was wondering if there is a place to buy it directly instead of purchasing and wait for the shipment. I think this might be the only to get it.

5. mcosenza14 Donut Jul 18, 2019

mcosenza14, Jul 18, 2019 :
    I'm actually looking to sell my OnePlus 7 Pro unlocked T-Mobile version and live in the Chicago area. no issues with the phone I just wanted to upgrade to the 12 GB ram version from the OnePlus website, plus I no longer am a T-Mobile customer.

kingzed5 likes this.
  6. mobilegeek Froyo Jul 18, 2019

mobilegeek, Jul 18, 2019 :
    No you can't buy the OnePlus unlocked version locally, only the T-Mobile version from T-Mobile stores. OnePlus ships pretty fast. For example if you order tonight with expedited shipping, they will ship within 24 hours and in most cases you should receive within couple of days.

kingzed5 likes this.