tudia bumper case for OPO

1. pcgooroo
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

pcgooroo , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Brief video review. It released on Monday. Comes in assorted colors. This one is the clear version.

K.Weijsters, d-s and adamcdx like this.
  2. adamcdx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

adamcdx , Aug 8, 2014 :
    I was searching for case videos on youtube and found your video. I think the case would be my second choice behind the Diztronic case.

pcgooroo likes this.
  3. pcgooroo
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

pcgooroo , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Yea its a decent case for the price. I like the feel of it as well. I was just a bit bummed that the "clear" color is in fact opaque...lol

4. westside8
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2014

5. (MUG3NHC)
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

6. macem29
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2014

macem29 , Nov 13, 2014 :
    got my black tudia case today, pretty happy with it. black one

I really like the way the case edge wraps around the sides and protrudes well above
    the screen so I can lay the device face down without worry, and it should provide pretty
    good drop protection...the floating screen on top of the one is a neat cosmetic feature,
    but i think contributes to easy screen breaks from what should be survivable drops

the extended - rubberized button covers are a real bonus, they provide good function and
    actually improve the tactile feel that I found to be a bit of a problem with the one...coming
    from iphone and then galaxy I'm used to having a physical home button that I use without
    looking to tell front from back and top from bottom...after time I learned to use the camera
    lens on the one to orient the device, and the way the button covers on this case extend
    helps too

so this case and a matte screen protector are my protective strategy, and I can relax a bit
    about how I carry this beautiful but delicate device a bit

7. jrschroer
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2014