Tudia case? Any others worth checking out.

1. dannysingh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

dannysingh , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Alright, I now have two cases for my OPO. Neither one is what I really want, but I sure don't want a naked OPO. I put my phone into a Flexishield case until my Tudia case arrived. Received my Tudia case and a tempered glass screen protector today. The case isn't exactly a rugged case, but it does fit good and covers the volume and power buttons. It also has a lip on the front side that will let you lay your phone screen side down, if so desired. I'd say it's comparable to what Diztronic is currently offering. Does anybody know of any rugged cases or more durable cases that will be available for our phones in the near future?

For all of you who are still waiting for your invites, please be patient. I assure you that it's well worth the wait. You'll receive a lot of phone(beside the fact that it's unlocked) for the money.

Attached Files:

2. Elas
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

Elas , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Frankly i was gonna get this when i finally get the OPO, but it looks cut randomly and the plastic looks not so premium, correct me if i'm wrong tho !

3. dannysingh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

dannysingh , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Believe it or not, the case fits nice and snug on the phone. Everything lines up like it should. My issue is that it's still flexible and I would really like a hard case. But it's well worth the $6 I paid for it on amazon.

Elas likes this.