TUDIA Ultra Tough OMNIX Case

1. dylinidle375
    Froyo Feb 17, 2015

dylinidle375 , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Just received it in the mail today. Difficult to put on or take off, so pictures are hard to take.

Anyway, this is a great feeling, heavy duty case that looks like it could go head to head with Otterbox cases. It protects the top of the screen very well and has a lip that goes over the phone on all sides to protect it from most drops. It has flaps to cover the headphone jack as well as the charging port. It also feels really good in the hands (not as good as the sandstone, but the best case I've seen so far). The built in screen cover is very responsive, but takes finger prints badly, just like any others I've used. It has a kick stand for landscape media viewing as well.

Cons: Buttons don't press very well. It feels like I'm just tapping the side with no physical response. Most times the phone registers it, but I find myself pressing the buttons more than once just to be sure. Also, the case is very heavy and bulky. The phone is already on the larger side, so adding the extra bit makes it feel too large for one handed use. The corners have a rigid drop protection padding that dig into your hands when holding it one handed also. The back of the case shows fingerprints very badly, which is a very small detail that I honestly don't care about anyway. Finally, the installation process was difficult (for me anyway). I felt like I was going to break the case or push through the screen protector or something along those lines.

Bottom line: I feel it's a great case for the value that will really protect your phone through most of life's daily rigors. It looks great, and feels great with two handed use. Would not recommend if you mostly try and use one hand to reach the whole screen.

I hope you enjoyed the review! Here's a link to pick one up for yourselves if you'd like!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SO4XY5C/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_DS74ub1DCZS2R

siocnarf13 and Filipe Santos like this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Feb 17, 2015

wilsmits and Crayon128 like this.
  3. dylinidle375
    Froyo Feb 17, 2015

Crayon128 likes this.
  4. ventage
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 17, 2015

ventage , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Only on amazon.com yeah? I was searching for it in europe but failed to find it here:/

5. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 17, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Ordered this case yesterday myself. That makes case number 4 for my OPO, I think I have an addiction...

6. LoneStar144
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2015

7. anthonyds5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 18, 2015

8. major90
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 18, 2015

major90 , Feb 18, 2015 :
    I have the case. First impression is its bulky. Great material. It comes in four peices. The hard rubber, the screen guard, the hard plastic back, and the kickstand. After two weeks of use it has held up good. In direct sunlight you can see the marking on the screen for the alignment. I with it was more like the defender series but its closest so far to it. The ports all have covers (headphone, charger), the speakers are open.

9. LilTrouble4U
    Donut Feb 18, 2015

LilTrouble4U , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Also have it, when I went from my Diztronic to this case I felt like I bought a bigger phone. Too bulky for me. Protection is amazing I did a slight drop test, not a big fan of the screen protector that comes on it, seems like I find a lot of dead spots on the screen with the spacing in between the screen protector and the actual screen. 8/10 from me but I love my Diztronic still. This is the 4th case for me.

10. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

dustbunnyck , Feb 18, 2015 :
    I'm scared to buy anything from Tudia because their case for Sony xperia z3 almost permanently damaged a button on it and now I'm afraid of taking another chance

11. bestlands
    KitKat Feb 18, 2015

bestlands , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Can you get one for me then

12. bestlands
    KitKat Feb 18, 2015

Why what happened

13. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

The case bent the camera button so it wasn't working and I pried it back into place. They said there was a defect in the case design so they sent me a new designed one but it did the same thing

14. bestlands
    KitKat Feb 18, 2015

L
    ol, weren't you scared, to pry out the camera button back

15. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

Haha yeah I was freaking out thinking I would have to do the shame walk down to the t mobile store and have them give me a new phone

16. bestlands
    KitKat Feb 18, 2015

What cases do you have for the OnePlus now? And did you like your z3?

17. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

wilsmits , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Cool you can't never have too much cases :p

18. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

19. minducanada
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

20. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

I use ringke fusion the most for bamboo at work and when I'm not at work I go naked. I love z3 I switch between them both. I wish I could take the best features of both phones and make a perfect phone