Turn off vibration for all apps notification

1. Divyanshu_Sankhwar
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2019

Divyanshu_Sankhwar , Feb 7, 2019 :
    Is there any 3rd party app to disable vibration for every single f%@^&g notification?
    I do not want to go to every app notification settings and disable it every time only to do it again once the app updates.

It might seem a little issue to some but I find it very irritating, don't know what google was thinking before implementing it.

2. ngydat
    KitKat Feb 7, 2019

ngydat , Feb 7, 2019 :
    Settings => System => Accessiblity => Vibration

DrJMun, bala36, stjin and 1 other person like this.
  3. Laurahonfi
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

Laurahonfi , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Vibration off, yeah but no...... I want to have vibration on when someone calls.. It's whole different thing to have your phone is buzzing every damn time when some app wants piece of your attention than when some one calls...

My system around this, is to have "do not interrupt" always on and just enable notification sounds and vibration. The best one so far but will probably go enable the annoying buzzing app by app...

4. RusticTraveler
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2019

RusticTraveler , Dec 12, 2019 :
    It's there, just go to settings->system->accessibility->vibration and haptic strength->turn off

simple..!!

DrJMun likes this.
  5. I1585753108166
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

I1585753108166 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    I did this but it didn't work. I am still getting sound and vibration with notifications.

6. DrJMun
    KitKat Apr 3, 2020

DrJMun , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Not sure if this would help, but have you tried reset after you turned off haptic strength?

Caomhin likes this.