Turning on Bluetooth autostarts ALL audio apps via OnePlus 6T

1. anestis76
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2020

anestis76 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 24, 2020 :
    Hi guys,
    Since latest update i m facing this issue,
    Whenever I turn on Bluetooth during the day all audio apps automatically start. To elaborate four, five or six times a day as soon as i turn on Bluetooth, Tune-in, USB Audio player PRO and spotify start simultaneously. I go to each one afterwards and force close them, but the next time i turn on Bluetooth it happens all over again.
    Any ideas?

2. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 25, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Do you happen to have a 3rd party app that can control Bluetooth settings, and if so this may be the cause of the apps launching.

Aside from that. I would suggest reset the Bluetooth adapter

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth

Then pair up your devices again.

anestis76 likes this.
  3. anestis76
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  4. anestis76
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2020

anestis76 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2020 :
    So, did the reset as proposed.
    Now when i turn on the Bluetooth, i see all the audio apps autostart, and after 2 seconds they close by themselves. Weird...but better than before,.where i had to force close each one manually.
    Any other ideas on what to check to prevent then from starting in the first place?

5. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Sep 30, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Do the Bluetooth reset once more.

Then reset the Bluetooth on each of the devices as well. Just in case one may be hanging on to a setting. You will have to check each device manual to see how to do the reset on each device.

After restarting the phone.

Clear the App info Cache on each the Audio Apps as well for the same reason, holding a setting.

Pair them up again.

Check if that can help.