1. CrimsonPyro
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2015

jrglaser likes this.
  2. jrglaser
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2015

3. mdezayas54
    Honeycomb Sep 24, 2015

mdezayas54 , Sep 24, 2015 :
    Thanks for the tutorial. I'm recently trying to move from metro PCs to t mobile and I just changed the APN setting to the one you showed before they activate the sim card.
    I have a question:

In APN enable/disable the mark is preset and can't be changed...any issue with this?
    The preset APN given to me by T-Mobile (simply prepaid plan) brought a setting already but it was somewhat different, do you know why?
    There were asterisks in the password line that I changed to not set (as you showed it in the comment)... Would that be a problem if I messed up with that?

4. mdezayas54
    Honeycomb Sep 24, 2015

5. ZackG
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2016

ZackG , Jan 13, 2016 :
    I was hoping you could help. My phone wont let me download MMS, and I am not sure why it just started happening. I have tried to reset my APN, any other advice?

ahdguy likes this.
  6. rudyem
    Froyo Feb 5, 2016

rudyem , Feb 5, 2016 :
    try using an app like Textra and use it as a default

7. prezes5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2016

prezes5 , Feb 5, 2016 :
    Yea textra has some mms option in settings to improve compatibility by resizing the photo or something to meet the carrier requirements. It fixed mms for me.

8. roadrunner4spd
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2016

roadrunner4spd , Feb 19, 2016 :
    For now my OPO works on T-Mobile. On LTE Band 4 in my locale in NJ. When I went to Philladelphia where the network was converted, my signal was horrible..... Unfortunately, the OPO will soon become irrelevant on T-Mobile Networks. They are re-purposing Band 2 (missing in OPO) and rolling out band 12 (also missing in OPO). Band 12 will be a great band on 700Mhz. Lower freq will penetrate walls further then Band 4 (1700ish MHZ). As T-Mobile improves their network with what they are allowed to by the FCC - the Oneplus One will become more and more useless without LTE Bands 2 and 12. The One Plus X due to its frequency limitations makes it not even a an option for North America. Oneplus Two, I know people who have it here on ATT and nothing but issues... mainly bluetooth - they are so sad they sold their OPO for the OPT ... Myself, I am looking for another phone which is sad since my OPO is in perfect shape. Its the hardware limitations for North America.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016

9. roadrunner4spd
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2016

roadrunner4spd , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Try "LTE Discovery" - good app to tell you which bands your OPO is on . . . for those wondering how I knew what band I was on.

I know OPO has band 17, also in the 700Mhz ish range, But I am skeptical if the chipset can use band 12... I would bet if it could have been unlocked it would have been already.... Wishful thinking I know....

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016

10. kashif001
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

kashif001 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Hi

I have one plus 3T and Huawei Honor 6X phones and I am getting the same t-mobile H+ network issue on both of these phones. I have gone through the steps advised on this thread various times but am still not getting 4G/LTE networks on these devices

T-mobile not helping either, any idea what could be the issue ? the same t-mobile 4G LTE sim works fine on another Iphone getting full LTE speed. This definitely suggest some sort of settings issue on android phones. All phones in question are unlocked 4G capable and have been tested to be working on 4G network on other providers network just not T-mobile except the Iphone.

Any ideas ????

11. risky1301
    Lollipop Jul 23, 2017

risky1301 , Jul 23, 2017 :
    Check the APN settings

It should be as follows

Apn name: T-Mobile

APN: fast.t-mobile.com

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms
    /wapenc

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

Then save and reboot, this should give you 4G LTE

Good luck

Ceasedd likes this.
  12. settinger
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2017

settinger , Jul 23, 2017 :
    for Luxembourg the same you need to write your self the apn... web.pt.lu no user no password

13. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jul 23, 2017

Ceasedd , Jul 23, 2017 :
    Tag
    Tag me if your problem persist.(on T-Mobile here)

14. BigAlsbro
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2017

BigAlsbro , Sep 18, 2017 :
    Understand this is an old beat-to-death thread
    but I acquired a One plus (1) phone recently, handled with kid gloves, I believe when seller claimed he never had problems & it still looks A-1 condition...having these same connectivity issues.

First day I owned it full 4G - LTE service, next day no signal, no service. Ive gone through all the diagnostics listed in this thread, set the phone down pick it up a few min. later and it will show about half signal icon. As soon as I try to use - falls back down to "no service"

Carrier is T moble if that means anything

(note) my wife just called from MI to here (WA) and the signal shows full 4G (first time today) now just wait for it to disappear...
    Hopefully somebody will see this so we can continue it

I cant be the only one still having this problem.
    Thanks ?