1. tarinimishra
    Eclair Dec 5, 2018

2. Malg220
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 12, 2018

Planbbobby likes this.
  3. Kumeresh
    Froyo Dec 18, 2018

Kumeresh , Dec 18, 2018 :
    I seriously think the smart TV that comes are not upgraded to the level mobiles have come up. First of all, most of them doesn't have inbuilt storage whereas a mobile does.
    The input method is not easy. For example, if I need to search a video in you tube or browse a web site, it is a painful exercise
    Always I lose the remote by keeping it somewhere. All the remotes come in black color, hence not easy to spot. Should there be an option to locate remote by pressing a button from TV, would help. Or TV to ping remote location via a mobile app or some sort of help is much appreciated. Change the remote color to something that catches eye.
    Remotes are not user friendly. Why can't I type directly the text I want and send to TV in one short. For example, if I want to type and URL in a browser, do all here once at the remote ( show a small display with text) and then press a button called SENDTOTV so all sorted here.
    Audio is not that satisfactory
    TV OS is not updated as frequently as mobile app
    An inbuilt camera integration for Skype calls would mean a lot
    Cortana or Alexa integration would help
    Audio search by pressing the mic button is not that fancy. it picks up lot of background noise and types a wrong text.
    Allow to record and store a program while I watch another one by using inbuilt memory
    Self clearing the dead pixel if found
    If preconfigured, allow to turn on and off tv from mobile instead of remote - all features in a remote to be available in the mobile app.

Todd W. likes this.
  4. Mackinl
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2018

Mackinl , Dec 22, 2018 :
    mirroring or can say casting should b smooth and fast

5. Icecreamypie
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2018

Todd W. likes this.
  6. axbrandao
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2018

7. BikoPlus6T
    Donut Jan 4, 2019

Todd W. likes this.
  8. Aneeshy
    Donut Jan 14, 2019

Aneeshy , Jan 14, 2019 :
    I think smart TV will be out of passion in the coming days, and the SMART LASER PROJECTOR with high resolution will like the next generation!

9. amit_static
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2019

10. Prasath03
    Eclair Jan 21, 2019

Prasath03 , Jan 21, 2019 :
    @Todd W. @Stephen L. why are we still looking at conventional TV designs. Shouldn't OP look at moving the envelope further. Something of a radical design as a TV. Imagine a concept of vertical throw projector at the size of a soundbar as the TV. It'll come in two parts. Soundbar with vertical throw projector and the white screen canvas with multiple sizes. People will have the liberty to make size modifications to their TV just by replacing the Canvas. This will be a more futuristic solution yet modular. Something like the rollout TV that LG demonstrated, but on a smaller scale and affordable to the masses.

11. yashvardhan23
    Honeycomb Jan 25, 2019

12. joepaulc
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2019

joepaulc , Jan 25, 2019 :
    Hi Todd,

I have a suggestion, to be able to connect tv to a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth headsets.

13. saikiran4ever
    Jelly Bean Jan 29, 2019

saikiran4ever , Jan 29, 2019 :
    The OS should be very simple & smooth like that of LG Oled tvs. It shouldn't lag.
    It should come with enough customisations.
    And...
    Bug free.

Todd W. likes this.
  14. Ashish.Mohite
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2019

Ashish.Mohite , Mar 17, 2019 :
    these days navigation in smart TVs is too weird and feels unnatural.

when I say navigation, I mean moving from one app to another or switching between things.

a smart tv will be truly smart, when we can move freely between apps, maybe something like a red Dot on screen to show current position of curser, just move the remote / red Dot.

Todd W. likes this.
  15. CharanVeda
    Gingerbread Mar 21, 2019

16. Deactivated User
    Mar 27, 2019

17. V1540363683824
    Eclair Mar 27, 2019

V1540363683824 , Mar 27, 2019 :
    Maybe you need a smart TV

18. Helder_DAlmeida
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2019

19. G_praveen_uppala_YQgv