Two Invites to give away (again).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusisLord1
    Donut Jul 29, 2014

JesusisLord1 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Hi, I appreciate you doing the invite giveaway based on reasons rather than who can post fastest. Thanks! :)

As for me, I have known about and loved the OPO idea for a long time now. And my current phone was actually broken by a friend. I ordered and installed a replacement digitizer & screen only to find that it was defective. I ordered and installed a second replacement digitizer & screen, but it is still very glitchy. So I'd really like to buy the OPO soon if I can get an invite. And if you do choose me, I'll give away any shareable invites I receive. Thank you for your consideration!!! :)

2. jason_hh
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

jason_hh , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Well I'm 14 months without phone and i loved not having to answer whatsapp messages and stupid facebook requests. But after a year of all my friends complaining, i really need a new phone. But I dont want a just a smartphone, i want a supercomputer in my pocket. And thats the OnePlus One.

3. kinx8
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

kinx8 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Hi All
    7 minutes already 5 pages

I want the invite and see if i am lucky enough:p

4. mong8se
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

mong8se , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I am a time traveler from the year 2015.

I need your help to prevent the future that I came from from happening.

The world is overrun by crappy smart phones, who linked themselves together in a giant bot net and enslaved mankind.

Our only hope is for me to return with a OnePlus One, untainted, to upload a virus and defeat the evil smartphone bot net menace of the far future!

It is not too late to save 2015!

Hopefully you primitive people of 2014 are able to comprehend my advanced language.

5. unbeasted
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

unbeasted , Jul 29, 2014 :
    There once was a man who hung out in a forum waiting for the opportunity to win a phone. This time spent in the forum eventually started to effect his social life! So much so that he no longer eats with his coworkers at lunch, and no longer has time to walk his neighbor's dog. Help this man return to normalcy. Allow him more time with Toasty, his k-9 companion. Give him back his pb&j sandwiches at the cool table in the break room. Let him be hailed as a hero and be the envy of his morning office carpool commute! This is my story, let it touch you where you need to be touched... no homo

6. Sandeep Namburi
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

Sandeep Namburi , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Hi,
    I live in a conservative family where I cannot afford to pay for a contract. As of now I use a prepaid phone. If I get the OnePlus One, I'd be able to use my prepaid minutes on an actual SMARTPHONE! I am a 16 year old JV baseball player. I try really hard to maintain a good GPA and balance my academic and athletic carreer. I live in Texas. I used to live in Boston but the houses there were to expensive so we moved to Texas. Right now I'm happy that I have food on my table and a living family and would love to have an invite to buy an affordable luxury.

7. jcfigueira
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

jcfigueira , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Hello. My name is Juan. I live in the small island of Madeira, Portugal (where Cristiano Ronaldo was born) and I want the OPO because I'm tired of my little old iPhone 4..

8. xdreamoz
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

xdreamoz , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I'm from Canada and I would like to get an invite for THE ONE because my current phone is no longer keeping its charge. My reasons for wanting the one are simple it's the best bang for your buck and it doesn't come with a bunch of bloatware that you'd have to root your phone to remove. I love it's simple yet elegant design on the outside as well. My avatar is a picture of my dog and he would love for me to get a new phone too. Look at his puppy dog face. How can you say no to that cute face??

9. Kalico
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

Kalico , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Please pick me my phone is dying. My battery only last me 4 hours max. thank you

10. ethanmyers123456789
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2014

11. GrandBOOM
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

GrandBOOM , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Right now I'm 16 about to turn 17. Until last year I could't have worked. When I turned 15 I started looking for some jobs to get money. The thing is that I come from not so poor family but my parents are holding the money for what ever the reason. So right now I have Nokia express music 3350. I had it for 5 years or so... still working.... without a scratch :) After I made some money like 3 or 4 months ago I did research on phones etc... which one to buy. After some time I stumble across 1+1 which well... beats all the other phones which were in my scope. Of course if does, its 1+1. So here I'm waiting for the invite. Ready as ever to finally buy a decent phone. Angry at my self for not signing up earlier. I did not know that registration date (forum number) is going to be important at that time.
    That is my story. One final word... Please.

12. Snot
    Donut Jul 29, 2014

Snot , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Last four years i have used Iphone (i know... way too long)... OPO is first phone that catches my interest about android because its something fresh and its very stylish.

13. saturn1994
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

saturn1994 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I am from india i have been using an old black berry phone which is of no use its not working properly. If you give me an invite i will be able to use android and it will help me a lot [email protected]

14. dh1000
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

dh1000 , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Unfortunately my current phone the nexus 4's screen is smashed. it also suffers from a lot of overheating and random crashing. I need my phone on a daily basis due to my career and having these issues makes things very difficult. I am a HUGE fan of android and I love everything about it and once i learnt that this phone was being released I was very excited as it is simply amazing. As i am also a student my budget is extremely limited and i can only afford phones around this price range which really sucks :(

I will definitely remember this if you give your invite to me and when I get shareable invites, i too would like to open up a thread and share invites to those who i see deserve it the most as i do intend on giving back to the community! :)

So please send me an invite! I would really really appreciate it!

15. funky_chilli
    Froyo Jul 29, 2014

funky_chilli , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Hi something abt myself is that I live in HK and and I would really like an invite because I've fallen helplessly in love with the OPO. Until a short while ago when I found out about this phone I had only used iPhones since the first original one. Every year they bring out a new one and I'll give my old one to a family member and I'll upgrade to the new one. But since I've had my 5s I've become very bored of them and so I started researching what would be a good android phone to try. First I was thinking of getting a Samsung, then an LG G3, then Xiaomi seemed interesting....but then I read abt the OPO and I haven't thought abt any other phone at all since.

Love the simplicity of the design, and the stock android with special powers built in. Can't wait to try one, and feel the back of the 64gb black sandstone version and I'd make sure to share my invite love back to other fellow OPO lovers :)

Thanks very much! :)

16. kylemvella
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

kylemvella , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Im from malta and i wish to buy this phone due to it's large screen and great camera and being cheap is really a good point for me as a student.
    Thanks for your generosity in sharing with this community. I will gladly do the same after im lucky to get an invite. Hopefully sooner then later i have a crap phone atm :(

17. DaMulQ
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

DaMulQ , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Well, Im Ville, 26 yr old and from Finland. Only for that, you should be very afraid :D I found out about OpO in a finnish forum couple of weeks ago, although didn't register till 20/7/14 as it happend, busted my old phone that day and started to look for a new phone. I got old SGS2 to borrow from work, till I could find a new phone and now I'm impatiently looking/waiting for an invite for OpO. Would love to get one sooner than later, but I have time to wait :)
    Ninjaedit: I leaned to OpO, because of the price/spec ratio and the fact it comes with CG11S as stock Rom. My other option was the LG's G3, but its a bit pricey compared to OpO.
    Thx for reading this badly organized and way too long beg ;)

18. alandooo
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

alandooo , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I am 22 years old from Belgium, I would like your invite because I want to help my friend getting the OPO. I myself have one already and I'm very satisfied with it. My friend works in IT and is also working on some projects in his spare time. He would definitely like to use the OPO to develop stuff. This could come in handy because we need developers bringing out new stuff for the OPO.

I hope you would pick me out. And rest assured, your invite would not go to waste.

19. bazooka
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

bazooka , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Im 30 years old, father of 2 girls. Live in Sweden. Im replacing my phone like every 3 years, now its about 3 year since last update. Usually i go with the mid-range phones, now its good opportunity to get a flagship model with a mid-range price.

Thanks for sharing.

Haedes likes this.
  20. garrickchan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

garrickchan , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Something about myself ... sadly, I guess I'm pretty boring since I am waiting patiently in hopes that I getting an invite. Probably not as exciting as many others in this forum.

Don't know if I deserve it more than anyone else ... but for me I am looking to replace both my wife and I's Samsung Wave which we both have had for 7 years now. Feel that the OPO is bang for the buck with features/specs compared to other phones available at our location. Thanks for sharing your invites with the forum community!
    If I get an invite or I don't ... thought I'd leave you with something funny that will put a smile on your face or give you a good laugh ...
    I know 10 facts about you:
    Fact 1: You are reading this.
    Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
    Fact 3: You just tried it.
    Fact 4: You're smiling.
    Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
    Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
    Fact 8: You just checked it.
    Fact 9: You're smiling again.
    Fact 10: You like this and you're ready to hand me the invite?
    Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone!

Haedes likes this.