Two new reviews: Sony wireless headset & Ultimateshield T.G. screen protector

1. navidplusone
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2014

navidplusone , Aug 15, 2014 :
    Hey everybody
    I bought 2 new accessories a few days ago and decided to share the experience with you:
    1) Sony SBH20 Bluetooth headsets:
    http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/accessories/stereo-bluetooth-headset-sbh20/#black
    At first I doubt to buy buy it, but I decided to do it even as a change for my headsets. First of all, as I expected it's completely compatible and really easy to pair (using NFC) and use. The device is capable of HD sound quality too. I could also connected to my laptop and use it with both. There is a feature which let the device be connected to more than one device so you don't have to switch between your devices,really easy and nice. The sound quality is pretty good and I'm completely satisfied. I used to have a pair of JVC which I bought for 20 euro and on ear pair of on ear DENON (letting you know I have very good headphones but not super expensive) and I can tell you it satisfy me completely regards to the price I paid (28 euros). Also the headphone is design as the right cable is longer to pass it behind your neck.

2)The Ultimate shield tempered glass screen protector:

OK, OK, I know there are tons of reviews for these protectors, I just want to add anything which might be interesting for you. As usual the cut is great,doesn't cover the camera too and the feel of this protector is really nice. Personally, I'm more satisfied with it than before!
    but, there is something really special about them. There was something wrong with the package I received.I send them an Email and in less than a day, they respond me they are going to send me a new one. So the most important reason I'm suggesting this one to you is the their really fast and good customer service(I ordered from Amazon)
    http://ultimateshield.co.uk/

2. Jarivdb
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2014

3. silenceofthetaru
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

silenceofthetaru , Aug 21, 2014 :
    If its not a hassle to you. Are you able to post a close up photo of what the Ultimate Shield look on OPO device... Thanks :D

4. tntpop
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

tntpop , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Is there a post with differences between UltimateShield and RhinoShield.
    I see the big difference in price but is it justified?

5. silenceofthetaru
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

silenceofthetaru , Aug 21, 2014 :
    I too am interested...

6. kwwuu
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

7. Haymond
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014

8. HEROEdelREVES
    Eclair Jan 23, 2015

HEROEdelREVES , Jan 23, 2015 :
    How did you do to pair the OPO with the SBH20 using NFC? i can't do it, i can only pair them with Bluetooth... =(
    When i pair them the headset makes a sounds but nothing happens.

navidplusone likes this.
  9. navidplusone
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2015

navidplusone , Jan 23, 2015 :
    Well, for the first time when you do it, they start to connect automatically. With my new case it's not working properly but still really cool

10. Deactivated User
    Jan 24, 2015

11. HEROEdelREVES
    Eclair Jan 24, 2015

HEROEdelREVES , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Well, after update to 44S it works ok. It seems it was related to the firmware or something.
    Battery life it's ok, i didn't count the battery life but around 6hs listening music vía bluetooth 90% and vía NFC 10%.
    I don't know wich one consume more, bluetooth or NFC.

12. wilmarsaly
    Jelly Bean Jan 24, 2015

13. HEROEdelREVES
    Eclair Jan 24, 2015

HEROEdelREVES , Jan 24, 2015 :
    I'm from Argentina.
    I bought it from a Sony store here in my city, Buenos Aires.

14. Keichia
    Cupcake Jan 31, 2015

Keichia , Jan 31, 2015 :
    Got my OPO last week and tried pairing it with the Sony SBH20, problem is that it's only able to connect via Bluetooth and not NFC. All I get is a beep and then nothing happens.
    I've already updated to the XNPH38R, but still hearing the same beep sound. Am I missing something?
    Thanx!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015