Type C bullets - bad quality / customer service

1. gowdyjames
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

gowdyjames , Sep 27, 2019 :
    So I wrote a review for my type C bullets and One Plus responded asking that I post it here... So here it is. I'm still awaiting a resolution as OP take around 24-48 hours to respond to email replies and when I start an online chat to try and resolve faster, I'm told to wait for the email.

It should be noted I've been a OP fan from day one, and this experience has utterly shaken my trust in OP to the point where I won't be buying OP again:

Deformed whilst in backpack
    I must admit, I was a little bit worried when these arrived, superb packaging as ever, but the headphones felt cheap and fragile.

Whilst at the park with friends a couple of weeks ago, I had my headphones in my backpack, coiled up and not plugged in to anything . After a couple of hours I checked the backpack before leaving the park. When I opened the pouch I found the headphones controller unit had 'warped'. I can only imagine due to some kind of heat(?)

Right ear bud is now completely broken with wires coming out of the controller unit.

One plus have also been very slow with responses regarding a refund, with glacially slow email responses.

As a huge One Plus fan that has owned most of the phones and now has a OP7pro, I'm hugely disappointed but the service.

Will now be buying headphones elsewhere and likely look to another company for my next phone as well.

CUSTOMER SERVICE MATTERS. One Plus need to learn this... FAST.

Attached Files: