Type C bullets earbuds connector is very tight

1. handheld_addict Honeycomb Nov 14, 2018

handheld_addict, Nov 14, 2018 :
    I finally received the Type C Bullets earbuds... Took literally 2 weeks to arrive, I'm using them now.

The sound quality is good but my biggest issue is the type C USB connector. It's so tight on my OnePlus 5T. The size feels slightly out of spec. I hate using too tight connectors on my devices because they loosen it up for all the other things i have to plug into them. Unfortunately i may not end up using these much which is a shame because they sound good.

I have another type C earbud, the type C Pixel buds. I have to say, those sound slightly better. But because of the design they aren't noise isolating compared to buds that go right into your ear, like these are. However, the Pixel buff type C connector fits my OnePlus 5T much better.

As to why I'm even bothering with type C audio when my 5T has a 3.5mm headphone jack? Just morbid curiosity, wanted to see if the sound quality was any better then 3.5mm (very slightly better but type C can also have some occasional crackle & hiss)

Anyway, my first impressions of these. YMMV, just wish the was type C connector was better.