OxygenOS

Type C Bullets not working with OnePlus 6T (Software Issue)

1. Zac_Hodge_Tech Cupcake Mar 20, 2019

Zac_Hodge_Tech, Mar 20, 2019 :
    I have the wired bullet earphones (type C) and they aren't registered when plugged in to my OnePlus 6t, I know this is a software issue as they worked ---> Stopped ---> Update ---> Worked ---> Stopped. The dongle still works which is frustrating as I don't understand why the bullets don't work (they still work on my computer's type c port). With the dongle, the headphone icon appears in the notification bar but with the bullets nothing shows up. I have now factory reset the phone and it still doesn't work, but they work with my computer......

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019

Shivam712 likes this.
  2. Shivam712 Cupcake Apr 6, 2019

Shivam712, Apr 6, 2019 :
    Facing the same problem but in my case sometimes it shows the icon n works fine bt as soon as the i touch the earphones or move my phone its stops working....tested on other OnePlus device works fine and used new type c bullets on my onplus 6t not working....i believe its the device software issue
    please help us here

3. Z1557340207032 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

Z1557340207032, Jun 17, 2019 :
    I'm also facing the same issue. The type-c bullets r working fine with my laptop but not working with my 6t mobile. I tried turning on the OTG storage but no result. Kindly please look into the issue.