type c earphones suggestions

1. Thingbaijam Kenny
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

Thingbaijam Kenny , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Please suggest any type c earphones for gaming purpose other than OnePlus type c because it's not available right now?

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Buy a 3.5mm-to-Type-C dongle (super cheap on Amazon) then use any sort of headphones you want.

Caomhin and Thingbaijam Kenny like this.
  3. Thingbaijam Kenny
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

Thingbaijam Kenny , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Type c dongle doesn't last long.I had three of them.Each one lasted for less than 2 months.So I bought OnePlus type c earphones which lasted for almost a year.So I am searching for a type c earphone.

4. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 7, 2020 :
    How aggressive were you with it and was it a cheap little thing?

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Thingbaijam Kenny
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

I usually use while I work out at gym and while I play pubg.Its not only with me even some of my mates had the same problem with the 3.5 mm to c type dongl.So they shifted to wireless which is a bit costly.

6. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Costly, sure, but better in the long run. Don't tell me you got them off that AE place.

Caomhin and Thingbaijam Kenny like this.
  7. Thingbaijam Kenny
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

But since I am into gaming I need a wired one.There is latency on SFX with the wireless bullets

8. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 7, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 7, 2020 :
    There will always be latency when it comes to Bluetooth, it's the nature of the technology. Where did you buy your 3.5-to-C adapter and how much did you buy it for?

Caomhin likes this.
  9. Thingbaijam Kenny
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

Artemus.

There will always be latency when it comes to Bluetooth, it's the nature of the technology. Where did you buy your 3.5-to-C adapter and how much did you buy it for?​

One I got when I bought my phone and two of them I bought maybe from OnePlus store or amazon