U1S 45days old tv got panel issue via OnePlus Nord

1. B1599488057386
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2022

B1599488057386 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 25, 2022 :
    I've bought u1s tv on 10th December 2021. Now tv panel is not working. Registered complaint by Jan 20th. It's 45days only from date of purchase. They saying will replace panel only.. im requesting for tv replacement. Only first month emi paid and got this issue.. kindly give me some suggestions. Thank u..

Phone support saying it's not our scope for deciding.. further asked any email id to escalate also.. they not providing any.. how I could bring this up to OnePlus..

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jan 25, 2022

Venky61 , Jan 25, 2022 :
    Hi,
    It's surely an unfortunate thing to have new TV in trouble. But it's obvious that the company would want to replace only the part instead of the whole TV. The same is followed by most of the companies. Only occassionally as a good gesture a company might replace the whole TV or in a case when a company could not find the spare part in time. I have seen users who had similar requests and their service was out on hold leading to further delays, as if the existing is not already delayed.
    My suggestion would be to get the display changed if they are ready to do it. Any requests that do not flal into their process would take your service case to an infinite loop and delay. I have seen this happening to a fellow user.

B1599488057386 likes this.