Uh oh… there was an error with your payment.

1. djs2005
    Donut Jun 20, 2016

djs2005 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Five days since I received a canned response on my support ticket. No order on my orders and my account has still not been refunded. The telephone contact center do not have an order on file for me. So OnePlus, at what point do I start freaking out? 600$ may not be a big deal to you but it certainly is to me, would be nice to know if you are even aware of this issue.

cssoz likes this.
  2. Lucas L
    Froyo Jun 20, 2016

Lucas L , Jun 20, 2016 :
    To be clear, if you failed to get connect with our CS, or somehow they failed to support your question.

Please send your email and transaction info (The OPS order number) to lucas@oneplus.net

Will get back to you when we get further info.

cssoz and djs2005 like this.
  3. djs2005
    Donut Jun 20, 2016

djs2005 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Thank you Lucas, I really appreciate your attention and will send you what I have.

4. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2016

cssoz , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Thanks for info, I emailed you.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016

5. lkosova
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2016

lkosova , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Lucas,

Thanks for helping. I called US support once again today. All I am trying to do is buy a phone,OP3. On the US website there is no area to put in Credit Card information after you click either Paypal or Credit Card. I was told that there have been issues with your CC processing, shipment software and now today out of stock issues.

All I want to know is when your website and processing, tracking and stock will be fixed and ready for me to put in an order????

I have tried different browsers, different computers, cleared cookies and cache. I walked through the steps with support (really nice guy). He confirmed there have been issues with your software vendors. I get it......Just want to know when it is safe to order.

No other customer base would put up with this BTW. We are on your side but it is getting frustrating

cssoz likes this.
  6. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

cssoz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    ya no other customer base would bother, people would just move on to fruit or samesame.

IMo wait 1- 2 more weeks if no announcement, as myself has yet to get my money back. and of course i have to wait until the whole system is ready before ordering it again.

7. djs2005
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

djs2005 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Lucas fixed my problem. I don't know how to express my gratitude to him but I sure hope his bosses are reading this. I was refunded and immediately went to order the phone again. This time within milliseconds a confirmation was received and I got an invoice. Whatever was broken with the payment system seems to have been solved now.

Thank you Lucas for taking the time to read this thread, to push whatever buttons and speak to whomever you spoke to, you really came through for me.

cssoz likes this.
  8. lkosova
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2016

lkosova , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Lucas,

how can this still be :

Uh oh… there was an error with your payment.

Region is not available in our system.

Unpaid orders are held for 3 hours from the time of creation.

I can't put in a credit card number. The United States is not available in your system? Please post when the site is fixed. If you try to buy the phone you will see it try's to charge $419 then quickly changes back to $399.

Also can you post when Sandstone is back in stock. I don't want to have to go through this twice. I am trying to buy the 2 year insurance also. Maybe that is having something to do with it?

9. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

cssoz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    @TlathamXmahtalT @5500kg @Carl
    - YES he did! Just waiting on posting of the transaction. but i do see my credit has already been increase back up. As shown within the picture below. @Lucas L Thanks for getting in here and solving the issue, 1 at a time. OnePlus Cusomter Support is better. ill vague for those who say the opposite!

- Now waiting on website to be fixed (gateway/middle man). Software/firmware issue from what i have read in this thread. OnePlus should post back here or make a new sticky support thread saying the website payment methods 'has improved' ;) when it is done.

Attached Files:

alexlf likes this.
  10. alexlf
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

alexlf , Jun 21, 2016 :
    The money from the failed order just showed back up in my account, and I'll be placing a new order tonight. Thanks OP support for getting this issue solved!

11. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

cssoz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    let US know how it goes with order, via credit card? from US or Canada? screenshot with blurs would be great :)

12. jammey97
    Eclair Jun 21, 2016

jammey97 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    looks like the funds placed on hold on my cc from the purchase attempt were finally released.
    i'm not itching to try to order again through the website though.
    fool me once shame on you, etc.

Should be amusing to see if anything ever happens with the support ticket I opened a week ago. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence so far. Hopefully nothing ever goes wrong with my oneplus2

13. wilfitz
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

wilfitz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    My money was released today as well. Order went through no problem this time

14. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

cssoz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    So..you just orded and payment went through no issue?

15. wilfitz
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

wilfitz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Yes no issue.

16. 5500kg
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

5500kg , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Using PayPal?

Lucas helped me canceling the authorization, though I didn't recover the money yet. Let's hope it happens in the next few days.

17. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

cssoz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    you will, i see it pending as a transaction via mobile app (not website on pc). I how ever do see see my credit limit went back up, just not at a surplus as it should.

Paypal or direct credit card?

18. wilfitz
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

wilfitz , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Paypal

19. G_Ferdi_Bejtullahu_baFK
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

G_Ferdi_Bejtullahu_baFK , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I paid directly with my CC 3 days before, the payment was done according to my banking transaction but order deleted, I did also another purchase with same issue. I contacted support several time but no result, now they take $798 from my visa card with no products at all. PLEASE BE CAREFUL

20. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

cssoz , Jun 22, 2016 :