UK Dispatched Orders...

1. KenjiR
    Eclair Jun 23, 2017

KenjiR , Jun 23, 2017 :
    It was not a fact 2 days ago nor today. Instead of talking without knowing a DS, try to verify your source, just an advice You will avoid to look dumb.

2. shadowranger
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

shadowranger , Jun 23, 2017 :
    That's just messed up. Clearly I haven't done my research on OnePlus's poor service otherwise I'd have just ordered it later/expected it later. Amazon Customer Service this is not. Not a terribly good sign for a first time OnePluser. At all. Baffles me that they don't suitably provide some make-do for a "customers first" company. Colour me disappointed with them.

Graham Greenwood likes this.
  3. Protm
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Protm , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Your first message on this Oneplus forum was "totally false" without any explanations.

You are retarded or what? When i wrote this message, two days ago, everybody in France who bought a OP5 had "PriorityGB" for shipment. It mean all our parcel should have been dispatched from UK.
    And when i wrote my message, noone in France had received a dispatch confirmation.

So if you don't know, don't talk, and don't reply to a message 2 days later : My message is false now, but he was true when i have wrote it.

4. MethodUK
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

5. KenjiR
    Eclair Jun 23, 2017

KenjiR , Jun 23, 2017 :
    So you can just explain how do you know no one in France had received dispatch confirmation? It was false at this time and you can't deny it. Simply because I know at least someone who ordered in France and got his dispatched confirmation at this time.It is enough for me to reject your "assertions" without any further explanation. In addition where are your evidences? So don't be an aggressive child and chill out a little ;).

6. codecharger
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

codecharger , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Whoop, bloody Whoop. Finally some movement on the DHL front.

1 Shipment information received SZCZECIN - POLAND 14:16

Well my 3T took 3 days to get to Gatwick last time so Monday if I'm lucky, but knowing my luck so far I won't be holding my breath.

7. phoenixknight88
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

phoenixknight88 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Mines got marked as delivered while no one was home. I found it in my rubbish bin, luckily it had been collected earlier in the day or bye bye phone.

Fribble likes this.
  8. mr-b
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

mr-b , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Have to say it's really galling to know some people have got their phones already and mine isn't even dispatched, no email confirmation, no tracking number, order still "processing" and this was following an order minutes after the presentation using the "early drop" order process. My first dealing with this company and if they don't try and redeem the issue in some way then it will be my last.

niijonodhg likes this.
  9. LeeChinEire
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

LeeChinEire , Jun 23, 2017 :
    kek

10. mr-b
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

mr-b , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Well, just got a DHL text saying delivery will be Monday (only 3 days late and 5 days after I could have got one from O2 shop) Order page still shows "processing".

Graham Greenwood likes this.
  11. Fribble
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

Fribble , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Still not had a text from DHL but mine has been sent.

Does the text give you options for delivery?

12. Heatster101
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

Heatster101 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Mine is exactly the same

13. Heatster101
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

You can via there website once you click the link from the text they send you

14. Fribble
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

Fribble , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Where does the link go to? Wondering if I can amend mine without the text as I've not received one.

15. DavidRPFarinha
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

16. codecharger
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

The same thing happened to a delivery (not from OnePlus), card left through the letter box that the delivery was in the re-cycled rubbish bin. Was not amused by that because any Tom, Dick or Harry could have come along and lifted out of the bin, it was a good job it was only wool and nothing too expensive.

17. skaur_1
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

18. codecharger
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

It gives you a URL to follow to customise your delivery which are Service Point/Locker, Alternate Address, Vacation Hold and Schedule your Delivery.

19. Heatster101
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

You get sent the link via text message to your phone , click on it then opens in your browser, did for me anyway

20. Fribble
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

Fribble , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Mine's on it's way, but I've had no text.

If it's a generic link, I could maybe follow someone elses but replace with my tracking number?