UK Dispatched Orders...

1. waxsta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2017

waxsta , Jun 29, 2017 :
    Did you get yours in the end? I'm still waiting for mine.

2. BritishBambi
    Eclair Jun 29, 2017

BritishBambi , Jun 29, 2017 :
    It's insane that yours has gone through so many issues. To answer your previous question I was on the OnePlus 3 and I am very much loving the new camera. DHL seemed to have a lot of issues for UK people this launch and I would have hopes they would be up to speed with the public sale.

waxsta likes this.
  3. waxsta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2017

waxsta , Jun 29, 2017 :
    Thanks. I too have the OnePlus 3.

Coming back to the DHL situation. I just received a call that the phone has been lost. They also provided the following (snippet) via email:

After investigating this matter, I can confirm that various warehouse searches were carried out at all the relevant locations for this shipment and the results of these searches are negative. Therefore, I regret that we had no option, other than to declare your consignment lost in transit.

On a more positive note, I have already been in talks with OnePlus who are waiting for DHL to conclude their investigation. They should be sending out a replacement phone.

BritishBambi likes this.
  4. holti
    Eclair Jul 4, 2017

holti , Jul 4, 2017 :
    Received my oneplus 5 after it arrived whilst I was away and it has the horrible noticeable jelly scrolling. Packed it back in the box and it's going back. Gutted but I definitely couldn't tolerate that 'effect' after spending so much on a phone.

5. waxsta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2017

waxsta , Jul 14, 2017 :
    Just got mine in the post just this morning! Ordered on the 20th June o_O...And now to check the jelly effect.

BritishBambi likes this.
  6. waxsta

waxsta , Jul 14, 2017 :
    Defintely got the jelly effect. I don't think it's possible that anyone with the OP5 doesn't have it reverse display refresh causes this behaviour and that applies to them all. I'm loving the weight, size, speed and camera. Lot's to like here in my opinion.

7. BritishBambi
    Eclair Jul 14, 2017

BritishBambi , Jul 14, 2017 :
    I'm still not sure myself what the Jelly effect is! But I've been loving the phone for the past few weeks, and it's food to know you got yours finally.

8. waxsta

waxsta , Jul 14, 2017 :
    It's this effect: When the screen refreshes in the wrong direction images and text appear to shrink and stretch when scrolling.

9. luuxter
    Froyo Jul 14, 2017

luuxter , Jul 14, 2017 :
    I ordered the OnePlus 5 Midnight Black together with the Dash Car Charger and the Ready to Rumble bundle. It took two and a half weeks to ship. Apparently, it came from Poland. I live in The Netherlands.

10. waxsta

waxsta , Jul 14, 2017 :
    So you I've reduced animations to 0.5x speed and can hardly notice the jelly effect. In normal usage your not really going to notice it in my opinion. However this doesn't make it acceptable for OnePlus to set the display in this manner.

I absolutely love the oneplus 5 though.