[UK] OnePlus Ambassador Program

1. kwmedia
    Eclair Jul 20, 2020

kwmedia , Jul 20, 2020 :
    Absolutely! Tech is my life. It's something I enjoy discovering, and using. And of course, I will naturally promote and highlight the OnePlus brand a lot more. I don't mind being called a OnePlus Cupcake.. As long as there is cupcakes.. ;):tearsofjoy:

superplus and Cakepips like this.
  2. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2020

Cakepips , Jul 20, 2020 :
    :tearsofjoy: They're updating the ladder system so might not be cupcakes anymore! (Thread over here)

kwmedia and superplus like this.
  3. kwmedia
    Eclair Jul 20, 2020

kwmedia , Jul 20, 2020 :
    thank you. Will check it out 😊

Cakepips likes this.
  4. ASTuncer
    Donut Jul 22, 2020

ASTuncer , Jul 22, 2020 :
    is this announcement still available? I am the new member of one plus but I want to active be a tech lover :)

5. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2020

Cakepips , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Hello friend! Unfortunately this has passed and the ambassadors have been announced. There will be opportunities in the future so keep an eye out for them! [e]263a[/e]️

ASTuncer likes this.
  6. ASTuncer
    Donut Jul 22, 2020

ASTuncer , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Thank you , Definitely i will

Cakepips likes this.
  7. rxplusone
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2020

rxplusone , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Hi All,

Apologies for being a little late to the party.

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Ross Haslam and as a day job I am a 'professional' diver representing Great Britain.

I have been a lover of OnePlus since the start of their journey with my first OnePlus device being the OnePlus X (which I had for 4 years(..I just couldn't seem to let it go [e]1f631[/e]), before moving onto my current phone the OnePlus 6t.

For me, my main concerns for any smart phone are it's day to day usability, i.e if it has fantastic specs but doesn't flow well and feel good to use what are the point in those fantastic specs? Also, as I mentioned earlier, I am a diver and I travel all over the world competing so I need something reliable, particularly with battery life... If I have a 12 hour flight, I do not want to run out of battery that's for sure. In doing this travelling I also love taking pictures of both landscape views, and portraits of my friends and I. I also regularly take videos for analysis of my diving technique so the camera is of paramount importance to me!

Although I am a lover of tech, I am not an expert like some of my fellow ambassadors but I do use my phone a lot day to day. I use my phone everyday for communication, social media, taking pictures and videos, light gaming, and work for my other part time jobs, so I really hope I can answer any questions you may have! I understand some people will be frustrated that they have not been chosen when I appear to have less experience in the tech world as many others but I really hope I can do the programme proud and represent OnePlus in the best way possible.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read!

Ross

kwmedia and Cakepips like this.
  8. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2020

Cakepips , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Welcome to the community forums!

Oooh nice! Favourite diving routine to do?

Sometimes a phone just works and clicks... Nothing wrong with having a phone for 4 years (I've had the original Pixel XL for almost five!)

Be sure to have a look around the forums and once again congrats on becoming a OnePlus Ambassador! [e]263a[/e]️

rxplusone likes this.
  9. JustinBBP
    Donut Sep 14, 2020

JustinBBP , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Hi all, unfortunately I missed the last UK Ambassador Programme and I would love to be an ambassador for OnePlus and use a OnePlus device at my pool tournaments to create contents for my social media.

When is the next UK Ambassador Programme going to start so I can enter and hopefully become an ambassador for OnePlus and promote the brand via my social media and at my pool tournaments.