2. Louise1875
    Donut Nov 9, 2015

Louise1875 , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Mine has arrived now!

weallhavedreams and billq like this.
  3. SimonTS
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

SimonTS , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Got mine this afternoon. Shame it's going to my missue, but it looks and feels really nice.

4. Crunchy132
    Eclair Nov 9, 2015

Crunchy132 , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Having spoken to someone from One Plus, they have told me that each invite corresponds to a specific phone, so someone who ordered the moment of launch could be getting it from a warehouse the furthest away, and someone ordering 3-4 hours after launch could be getting it from a warehouse that is much closer

I would take this with a pinch of salt as it could just be an excuse to satisfy those who ordered early and have heard nothing, but I was also told that processing can take 4-5 days so If it still says processing by wednesday I would get in touch with them

5. billq
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2015

billq , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Most UK phones presently have come from shenzhen instead of the distribution center in the uk

6. Pacific88
    Donut Nov 9, 2015

Pacific88 , Nov 9, 2015 :
    got mine delivered today. haven't turned it on yet but the device looks and feels fantastic. bit concerned about the benchmarks mind, didn't expect it to bench so much slower than the OPO. obviously doesn't indicate day to day performance but something seems a miss. hoping it's just down to the poorly optimised oxygen OS and improves over time

billq likes this.
  7. ManiBaker
    Honeycomb Nov 9, 2015

ManiBaker , Nov 9, 2015 :
    DHL have mine just 6 miles up the road, being delivered tomorrow :)

Status in 'my Orders' still says pending.

billq likes this.
  8. itscolinbrophy
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

itscolinbrophy , Nov 9, 2015 :
    I ordered mine last Thursday at 5pm, order was at "Pending Shipment" until Saturday, till today DHL still don't have my package when I check their website, yet my friends, who ordered his at 8am, has reached the UK! €25 Express Shipping is a joke!

MR13AMAZiNG and alexanderkit like this.
  9. gammelpot
    Donut Nov 9, 2015

gammelpot , Nov 9, 2015 :
    I have to pay 44Euros for shipping to Denmark. But some of the other danes from the danish forum "only" had to pay 25Euros. This is just screwing with your customers!!

Attached Files:

denisk likes this.
  10. Emines007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2015

ManiBaker likes this.
  11. mydan
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

mydan , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Bought on the 5th. Still processing.

Of course, had to spend £9.99 on the express only shipping due to a site bug. Yeahhhhhhh.

12. MDUK
    Eclair Nov 9, 2015

MDUK , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Ordered mine on the 5th, arrived today around. Loving it so far!

By the way, looking at the tracking it arrived into Heathrow this morning and was delivered the same day, in case this helps anyone.

MR13AMAZiNG likes this.
  13. CraigO
    Eclair Nov 9, 2015

CraigO , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Ordered on the 5th, and delivered today. Loving it. No UK charger though. Not a big issue, have lots kicking about.

14. LiamJ00
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

15. punkyguy
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

punkyguy , Nov 9, 2015 :
    It's DHL that decide if you live in a remote area and need to pay extra.

16. shaazzaarr
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

shaazzaarr , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Ordered mine on Friday Morning and received it today .
    So well done OnePlus, happy with the delivery times.

17. Pdajah
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2015

Pdajah , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Agreed. Great value. Looking forward to daily use to see how well it works.

18. billq
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2015

billq , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Just give you time to empty out your pockets and clear the fluff for a few days whiles its new. And by the way manni its nice compact attractive phone

19. shruthi.gm
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

shruthi.gm , Nov 16, 2015 :
    I ordered my OPX on Nov 6th and got a text on Nov 13th that I would be getting a delivery. Stayed at home but the parcel never came. Called up DHL to discover that the courier guy had delivered it to a different address. Until now DHL has not been able to confirm with the courier guy where he delivered it. There is a delivery proof of someone signing for it but hard to know where they live. Dropped a note to Oneplus to see if they can push it from their side (as I paid them for the phone and have not received it yet) but their response has not been encouraging. They came back saying that they cant do anything as its with the delivery service.

Pretty disappointed with DHL. These are the possible outcomes I see -
    1. DHL recovers the parcel and delivers it
    2. DHL recovers the parcel but the phone is used/misused by whoever collected it
    3. DHL can not recover the parcel

Not sure what the waiting time is or what to do if either 2 or 3 happens. Any similar experience or suggestions?

Thanks.

20. miladaria
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

miladaria , Nov 16, 2015 :
    I ordered OPX in 2015/11/09. Recieved it in 2015/11/16.(Ireland)
    China->UK->Germany->ROI